I will wait to see how badly my dealership tries to screw me on price (can't change dealership in Canada). I'm willing to budge a bit on MSRP but if they add too much ADM I will cancel my reservation and likely not ever buy a Bronco (or any Ford). I doubt my dealership has many reservations...
Has anyone successfully changed their order to a different dealership yet in Canada? I am going to contact my selected dealer soon (Northway Ford in Brantford) and see what they are planning for pricing and if they accept X-plan. If it doesn't sound good I'll be looking to move my res to Kitchener.
Check out this thread. I have seen quite a few Missouri dealerships mentioned with good deals on the Bronco already.
Thanks. Now hopefully before final orders are placed Ford will allow us to switch dealerships. It makes no sense to be locked into a dealership this far away from launch and be at the mercy of whatever they want to charge.
For some reason my dealers info showed I’m in the US, they reached out and told me they can’t sell to Americans. Sent a photo of my license and got that straightened out.
I’m seeing lots of US dealers saying they will sell for MSRP, don’t think we’re going to get so lucky here. If anyone finds...