MODEL & TRIM
Mustang 2+2
COLOR
Blue
ENGINE
FACTORY OPTIONS
3-Speed Manual Transmission
MODS - POWERTRAIN / DRIVETRAIN
Holley 650 4-Barrel Carburetor, Hooker Headers, Detroit Locker Positraction.
MODS - EXTERIOR
Hood scoop from 351 Cleveland
HISTORY, STORY, EXPERIENCE, COMMENTS
I was told I had the coolest car in High School :D Wish I still owned this baby. Some great memories.
Reactions: Fordboi

Comments

You DID have the coolest car in your HS :cool: I can almost guarantee it! (y) First year of the 302 in Stangs, Magnum 500 rims, Posi, that's a cool ride man! Ever think about getting another 68 FB and building a clone/tribute?

You DID have the coolest car in your HS :cool: I can almost guarantee it! (y) First year of the 302 in Stangs, Magnum 500 rims, Posi, that's a cool ride man! Ever think about getting another 68 FB and building a clone/tribute?
That would be amazing! But, for now I’m psyched for the Bronco. I want that ‘68 look again. I hope April ‘21 is wrong, but even if not it will be my next ride.

Quick story. One night after a football game I side stepped the clutch and spun the rear tires in front of the school. Little did I know there was a cop watching me. Pulled me over in the school parking lot in front of a lot of my friends. “Is this too much car for you son?” “No sir”. “Your team won tonight, correct?” “Yes sir”. “Well, I like winners. I’m going to give you a warning tonight. Slow down!”

Thanks for the comments, JAGSarge!

Last edited:

Item information

Added by
Cooknn
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Other Vehicles

Share this item

Advertisement