- MODEL YEAR
- MODEL & TRIM
- Mustang Coupe
- Red (for now)
- FACTORY OPTIONS
- Originally and AC and PS car, automatic (C4)
- MODS - SUSPENSION / CHASSIS
- Drop kit, added rear sway bar, larger diameter front sway bar, KYBs on all 4. Converted to manual w/ a quick ratio box, plan to go EPAS at some point.
- MODS - WHEELS / TIRES / BRAKES
- cheapy Torq Thrust knockoffs. 4 wheel non-power drums!
- MODS - POWERTRAIN / DRIVETRAIN
- 302, stock block. KB aluminum pistons, Weiand Stealth Intake, FT Tech EFI conversion, E7 heads, lil' bit of a hot cam, HEI dizzy, Headers, converted to 5 spd (World Class T5) w/ hydraulic clutch. Custom 1-piece driveshaft. Headers, Flow-Tech Turbos w/ H pipe.
- MODS - EXTERIOR
- Smoke Gray windshield; B/c I busted the ORIGINAL when re-doing the headliner FML.
- MODS - INTERIOR
- Pretty much stock really, white face gauges, Hurst short throw shifter, triple gauge setup, got some cheap harness seats for now. Eastwood X Liner or whatever it's called. Went from a York to Sanden compressor and junked the factory evaporator box for an aftermarket dual blower setup but hooked up to factory vents.
- MODS - ELECTRONICS
- I guess the EFI, FI Tech. Taurus 3G alternator swap.
- HISTORY, STORY, EXPERIENCE, COMMENTS
A couple years ago (cough cough) before I joined the Army I was a used car salesman and this guy actually tried to trade the Mustang in. My boss gave him cash for the car and I swapped titles on a 93 GMC Z71 w/ my boss. Daily drover her for a while until I bought my 95 FSB. Have had her ever since, will probably be giving her to my son soon and will try to pick up a 69 FB or maybe an El Camino, or maybe a newish 5.0, I dunno something fun and impractical.
Right now she's torn down, doing tons of body work, new sheet metal, redid the complete interior, put ac back on and am changing colors too.