LT
COLOR
Grey
ENGINE
5.3 V8 Vortec
FACTORY PACKAGES
Towing
MODS - EXTERIOR
Home built shower system - Just over 5 gallons of water storage, hooked to an RV water pump, which supplies pressurized water to a shower head on the side. Approximately 20 square feet of fold-out, screened in shower space hangs off the side, and added axe and shovel mounts to the roof basket.
MODS - INTERIOR
Previous owner added fold down DVD player. OOOOOO....
MODS - ELECTRONICS
52" curved forward facing LED light bar, two LED pods on each side, 32" rear facing LED light bar, 6 inch LED fog lights added to the bumper, relays and fuses for all lights added to engine bay, with rockers added to console. All done at home.
HISTORY, STORY, EXPERIENCE, COMMENTS
Third owner, bought this vehicle in 2018 as a long-distance travel vehicle for the family and the dogs. Modified it out for creature comfort while on the road. First Chevrolet I have ever owned. Runs great and does what I need it to do.
Reactions: JAGSarge

Comments

These are good trucks. I had an 03 Z71 Tahoe I ended up giving to my kid eventually w/ like 216,000 miles on it. And the only thing that ever went out was a wheel bearing and the passlock security ****.

That was a good year and they only built good ones for a few more.
Sad to see Gm go down so hard.
The new Blazer is a joke!
They say they took the high road to whatever...
Truth, they wish they had Bronco kind of success.
You can't do it with the group think that is going on today.
I also see buying a new Bronco as voting with my dollars on many different levels.

Item information

Added by
Byrd-Burb
Views
Comments
Last update

Share this item

Advertisement