Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ultra4 Everyman Challenge KOH 2022

Ford Factory racers placed 1,2,3 in the 4600 class at 2022 KOH! :oops:

It's official, a "lightly modded" 2.7 V6 IFS Bronco has the chops in the rocks and could not only survive, but win best in class at the hardest off road race in the world.

These are basically 2 Dr Badlands Broncos with light mods. No Coyote, no they are not Raptors, no they are not race cars, they're OUR Bronco! Or at least you can mod your rig to these specs if you have the coin and determination. Impressive.

This should inspire wheelers and armchair wheelers alike to get out there, catch some dirt, and enjoy nature in our Broncos.

Good times and cheers to the drivers, the Fun Haver Crew, and Ford Performance!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Knownman

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's right first place for the Bronco in the stock class (and also swept podium with 2nd and 3rd place finishes) + the unofficial top 5 finish overall time.

Way to go team Fun-Haver! That's amazing

Last edited by a moderator:

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Even better, 1-2-3 in the stock class!!

Joez60421

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fleet of Toyota 4runners and Land Cruisers
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congratulations @Ford for finding ways to exploit loopholes and beat guys in their leaf sprung Toyota Pickups and Suzuki Samurais, and by throwing more money into your 3 "factory stock" race cars with professional driving teams than the rest of the 4600 class competition, combined.

Knownman

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations @Ford for finding ways to exploit loopholes and beat guys in their leaf sprung Toyota Pickups and Suzuki Samurais, and by throwing more money into your 3 "factory stock" race cars with professional driving teams than the rest of the 4600 class competition, combined.
Wow. Debbie downer

Sponsored

darkscion0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awww Joe had a bad day today, needs to lash out on the internet.

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I won't pretend to be an expert in this racing style but, stock is stock, right? I read thru the rule book. They all have to meet the same specs. Yes, the Ford team was supported by a lot more resources and $ than the other stock racers but I don't think you can fault Ford for that.

For me the thing to be most happy about is seeing these "stock" Broncos take all that punishment and finish ahead of many HIGHLY modified vehicles.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So tell me who is in the market to sell these vehicles?

Ford... yep.

They earn the trail creds by winning races using stock class vehicles we'd want to buy.

What manufacturer the stock class missed an opportunity to sell more vehicles by being cheap on the race course?

Joez60421 said:

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ultra4 Everyman Challenge KOH 2022

Ford Factory racers placed 1,2,3 in the 4600 class at 2022 KOH! :oops:

It's official, a lightly modded 2.7 V6 IFS Bronco has the chops in the rocks and could not only survive, but win best in class at the hardest off road race in the world.

These are basically 2 Dr Badlands Broncos with light mods. No Coyote, no they are not Raptors, no they are not race cars, they're OUR Bronco! Or at least you can mod your rig to these specs if you have the coin and determination. Impressive.

This should inspire wheelers and armchair wheelers alike to get out there, catch some dirt, and enjoy nature in our Broncos.

Good times and cheers to the drivers, the Fun Haver Crew, and Ford Performance!
Ford Bronco 🏁 King of the Hammers BRONCOS Sweep Podium in 4600 Class Everyman Challenge Race! These are OUR Spec Broncos 1644022161309

Sponsored

Joez60421

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fleet of Toyota 4runners and Land Cruisers
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I won't pretend to be an expert in this racing style but, stock is stock, right? I read thru the rule book. They all have to meet the same specs. Yes, the Ford team was supported by a lot more resources and $ than the other stock racers but I don't think you can fault Ford for that.

For me the thing to be most happy about is seeing these "stock" Broncos take all that punishment and finish ahead of many HIGHLY modified vehicles.
I must have missed the option to get mine with portals from the factor. They identified a loophole and fully exploited it. Do I necessarily blame them, no. Is it exciting to see a manufacturer supporting KOH, in a way. But as someone who has followed KOH and Ultra4 since their inception, its a bit of a joke, and slap in the face to the rest of the 4600 class. Especially after all of the drama surrounding Jesse Haines last year in his Roxor.

Justin Reece won the class twice in the attached Toyota Pickup, including last year with 120hp, leaf springs, and an enthusiast with a day job at the wheel. That's who Ford just swept the podium against. But hey, they need to get something for being a title sponsor.

20210205_075623-V.jpg

bodean

Base
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Mini, 99 4Runner, 07 FJ Cruiser, 16 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I must have missed the option to get mine with portals from the factor. They identified a loophole and fully exploited it. Do I necessarily blame them, no. Is it exciting to see a manufacturer supporting KOH, in a way. But as someone who has followed KOH and Ultra4 since their inception, its a bit of a joke, and slap in the face to the rest of the 4600 class. Especially after all of the drama surrounding Jesse Haines last year in his Roxor.

Justin Reece won the class twice in the attached Toyota Pickup, including last year with 120hp, leaf springs, and an enthusiast with a day job at the wheel. That's who Ford just swept the podium against. But hey, they need to get something for being a title sponsor.

Ford Bronco 🏁 King of the Hammers BRONCOS Sweep Podium in 4600 Class Everyman Challenge Race! These are OUR Spec Broncos 20210205_075623-V
That pickup is badass! I don’t follow KOH, can you explain the loophole? If they’re running portals in the stock class that sounds a little suspect.

OP
OP
MadMan4BamaNATL

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

“Lightly modded” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Think you may want to check out the spec for the 4600 race class. 35' tires, stock chassis, tranny, and motor. Only a lift and suspension upgrades to a few stages above Badlands is all they are.

Again, they not only survived, but won.
Sponsored