First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
First thing I notice is all the colors available on the base now. I wanted Area 51 but wasn’t gunna move up a trim to get it. But I have a build week so carb grey will be just fine…
Same exact thing for me. Carb grey on the way but A51 would have been nice

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Don’t know if I missed this…
I went to my dealer, did the builder on there computer to convert to 22’ from my 21’ res.
And they said its in to Ford….but will Ford.com still send a confirmation email like last year that it’s actually been ordered?
Has anyone got one yet since The B&P went live again? Wed. And Order-banks opened yesterday ?

Mgro

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can confirm, Ford Allowed me to Change my reservation to a new dealership. I put a reservation in June ‘21 (I know I’m a late bloomer) My dealership told me it was too late to order in June but I could have a different model Bronco (big bend) from what I wanted at a 15k markup. I called Ford, that’s just not true, and today they let me transfer to a new dealership. Very happy with them atm. New dealer is a high volume dealer in MD. Old dealer was Smithtown Ford on Long Island, my recommendation: stay clear of them.

MJ14

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer/22 Bronco OBX/02 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I tried putting in a new order with my dealer today and I was told that they are only doing 21 to 22 conversions right now and that the order banks are not open yet for new orders. The truth is, nobody knows what the hell is going on. They did print out my build and take a deposit and said that they will put in the order as soon as they are able to.
This is basically what I was told as well. Had an original order and reservation and then I cancelled it. But now I’m back in like without a reservation. At this point I’m not really stressing it because I assume it’ll be over a year before I see this thing so if it takes a minute to get the order in so be it. But I have seen tons of people online posting that they placed a brand new order in the last day by just walking in to their dealer. I’ll be happy when I get my order confirmation email, but I’ve got a great dealer so I’m being patient while I wait for the order to get in.

Like I said I know it’ll be a wait but I would feel a lot better once I do see an order confirmed email. But I was basically told the same as you and I have no reason not to trust my sales guy, he’s been great!

Sponsored

cmcbronco

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same exact thing for me. Carb grey on the way but A51 would have been nice
my plan was to move up a trim when 2022 order banks opened up. get area51 with mid package (which i really dont need but if you move up why not.) but unexpectedly got a build date last minute for the last build week of 2021 for my 2 door basesquatch. its all good though because ill be done with the guessing game of when ill get my bronco lol. or so i think.....

splytsecond

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don’t know if I missed this…
I went to my dealer, did the builder on there computer to convert to 22’ from my 21’ res.
And they said its in to Ford….but will Ford.com still send a confirmation email like last year that it’s actually been ordered?
Has anyone got one yet since The B&P went live again? Wed. And Order-banks opened yesterday ?
wondering the same. updated all my
Info to a ‘22 order but when I look at my
Ford orders page it only shows a 2021. No email confirmation either. I was on the same side of the computer as him watching him update everything so I know it all looks right from what we went over. Just wondering if I’ll get any confirmation from Ford directly. If anyone has received a confirmation email or their order page reflects a 2022 please share it here

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

wondering the same. updated all my
Info to a ‘22 order but when I look at my
Ford orders page it only shows a 2021. No email confirmation either. I was on the same side of the computer as him watching him update everything so I know it all looks right from what we went over. Just wondering if I’ll get any confirmation from Ford directly. If anyone has received a confirmation email or their order page reflects a 2022 please share it here
Your still look like this?
Ford Bronco 👨🏻‍💻 2022 Build & Price Is Up! A774FE21-4992-481C-ACCA-E2FE144DCE9B

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I am headed to my dealer next week to update my MY21 order (code 99) to MY22. I was waiting for MT + Sasquatch. My question is this: Do the dealers know what the commodity constraints are currently?

Basically, I want to know if I can make an informed decision at the dealership to try to expedite my build (Mid vs. High vs Lux, yes/no on the Tow Package, etc.). Just looking for input from people who may have already gone through the process last week.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I am headed to my dealer next week to update my MY21 order (code 99) to MY22. I was waiting for MT + Sasquatch. My question is this: Do the dealers know what the commodity constraints are currently?

Basically, I want to know if I can make an informed decision at the dealership to try to expedite my build (Mid vs. High vs Lux, yes/no on the Tow Package, etc.). Just looking for input from people who may have already gone through the process last week.
The best advice I can give you is to build the Bronco that you want. My Bronco was scheduled and built when all of these things were constraints.

Sweetooth710

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Daylon. How did you do this? I don't see a place order or reservation button on there:

Ford Bronco 👨🏻‍💻 2022 Build & Price Is Up! A774FE21-4992-481C-ACCA-E2FE144DCE9B
You have to have an existing reservation to order online. If so, make sure you’re signed into to your ford account as the reservation prompts the order option.

splytsecond

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

John Whammer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You have to have an existing reservation to order online. If so, make sure you’re signed into to your ford account as the reservation prompts the order option.
I have a reservation, logged into my Ford account and saw the reservations, but still wasn’t able to do this…
Sponsored