First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Depending on mode of shipping, 2-5 weeks...
Thanks Seahund! The dealership I ordered from is like 3 hours South of Detroit... I am sure they will put it on a truck. I hope it comes early Feb. I'll be in Florida fishing all January
Sponsored

donspillman

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So, I'm an 8/18/20 reservation. Even though I was top 30 at my decent size dealership (they were initially at 70 2021 allocations), with all the problems with the MIC, I was still thinking I would at best get Jan. email for March build and April/May delivery. When I saw all the scheduled Broncos last week, I decided to contact me dealer, saying I see at lot of soft tops scheduled, hope that moves me up. His reply was, really we got more hardtops, and a good many (nice guy, but he is never specific). So I said, well, being high on allocations list, maybe that gives me hope, to which his reply was "I don't think your place in line really means that much anymore. It is more what is buildable."
WTH. OK, so I'm a hard top with tow, but a BD 2.3 manual four door. It would appear that wouldn't be hard to build if other MICs and tows are being built. Though I had to put down $2k a year ago, he was not very sympathetic. It's just seems messed up.

Good friends have early Aug reservation for BD soft top at a small dealer nearby and crickets for them as well, while some are waltzing in and putting in order and being scheduled right away. Nothing makes sense and there seems to be no effort in getting the earlier reservations met. Really sorry for the mid July guys who have not heard anything. It just sucks.

justadude121212

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Coming in with a data point that doesn't seem to make much sense:

8/12/2021 reservation
10/19/2021 reorder by dealer

It looks like my reservation actually got cancelled on the reorder (per Ford website), I was working to see what was going on and was pleasantly and unexpectedly surprised when I got an email for production the week of January 24th. Seems unfair, but of course I'm thrilled and wanted to chime in to let people know this seems quite random. My build also seems like it should have been fairly constrained:

2 door OBX
2.7 liter
LUX
Aux Switches

Aaeros

Wildtrak
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
1/24/22 build week for me!
4 door, BD, soft, upgraded to 2.7 when I reordered for 2022.

Late to the game — August 2021 reservation and order. I had previously been given a 2021, 12/6 VIN but it was retracted with no explanation. Still feel super lucky.
How so fast? I was late to the game too, but reserved in May and 1st ordered in June.

Sponsored

BigDaddyRon

Wildtrak
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Supercrew Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got my email for build week of 1-10-2022! BOOM!
I'm a bit confused here, my reserve date and order date are both before yours. is there any rhyme or reason to how they are picking these orders or does it have to do with the state or maybe the amount of butt kissing the respective dealership does... I'm in Washington state with s reserve date of 07272020 and an order date of 10132021 for a 2022 Wildtrack 2dr.

Elusive Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 f250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm a bit confused here, my reserve date and order date are both before yours. is there any rhyme or reason to how they are picking these orders or does it have to do with the state or maybe the amount of butt kissing the respective dealership does... I'm in Washington state with s reserve date of 07272020 and an order date of 10132021 for a 2022 Wildtrack 2dr.
I am also Washington state I reserved 7/14 2 dr badlands. I have heard nothing…

Simpledesign83

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered on 11/8/21. No reservation. Got a build week of 1/24. Small dealer in MO. No idea other than an allocation on how I got in this quick. Was expecting to see it late spring at the earliest.
Wildtrak soft top, 2.7, high package, modular bumper.
Dealer forgot to add the tow package when ordered. Is that still a constraint?

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I received an email early this morning that my build was moved UP to 12/13. Thinking this has to be a mistake but now Im just one week later than the original 2021 VIN/ 12/6 build scheduling I received. Wth. This process is beyond screwy.

The order tracker still shows 1/24

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Beats me? Medium sized dealer. They didnt have a ton of orders so maybe dealer allocations?
Originally had a 2021 VIN / 12/6 build that was retracted with no explanation. Then the 1/24 build and now moved UP(???) to 12/13?

How so fast? I was late to the game too, but reserved in May and 1st ordered in June.

Sponsored

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since my order was scheduled nothing comes up in the vin/order number tracking. Is this normal? Also, Off-rodeo keeps telling me they are unable to verify my order.

Tornado_735

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Silverado, 18 EcoSport 4x4, 09 Aveo, 1995 P38
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Since my order was scheduled nothing comes up in the vin/order number tracking. Is this normal? Also, Off-rodeo keeps telling me they are unable to verify my order.
Even though I got my order confirmation order (NOT the scheduling email) it still doesn't show up on my Ford account.

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021, 2-door, Badlands, Manual, Cyber Orange
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered on 11/8/21. No reservation. Got a build week of 1/24. Small dealer in MO. No idea other than an allocation on how I got in this quick. Was expecting to see it late spring at the earliest.
Wildtrak soft top, 2.7, high package, modular bumper.
Dealer forgot to add the tow package when ordered. Is that still a constraint?
HOW MANY DOORS? i assume four. i ordered on the same day and got a confirmation email but no build date. mine is a two door so I think it will take longer

Simpledesign83

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
HOW MANY DOORS? i assume four. i ordered on the same day and got a confirmation email but no build date. mine is a two door so I think it will take longer
Correct. 4 door. My salesman put his email in so I don’t know if I even got the confirmation email. He called me and forwarded the build email when he got it.

RalBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Scheduled for week of 1/17. Order placed on 10/18, just a month or so ago. Reservation the week before order placement. Quick turnaround to be sure. Fairly large dealership in NC.

4 door Base / soft top
Sasquatch
Aux switched
Floor liners

Stoked!
Sponsored