J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Got curious if my dealer was having any movement.

That market adjustment is… something…

Ford Bronco 📬 9/16 Scheduling Email Received Group! 6C83D6F0-1B49-4052-B741-08AA46BBE77D

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No anger at you at all. Ford’s BS about reservation timestamp matters is the problem. Broncos are given out thru a dealer lottery vs what expectation was set early in the process.
What part of 'dealer allocation' do you not understand?

Mzekew

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Reserved 8/18/2021
Ordered 8/27/2021
Received VIN 9/16/2021
Build Week 11/01/2021

4 door soft top "base" Base

I also have a 7/23/2020 reservation for the exact same build at a different dealer still waiting on a VIN.

Dealership apparently matters.

OP
OP
Blood_and_Mud

Blood_and_Mud

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am at a low volume dealer, October res, but people with reservations in the past 6 weeks feel like Ford slapping me in the face

Sponsored

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What part of 'dealer allocation' do you not understand?
I misunderstood dealer allocation as distributing Broncos across dealers vs Ford’s definition of lottery. The 2 dealers in my area are 0/42 and 2/30 on delivery/allocation. Meanwhile granger is close to half of their allocations as an example.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I misunderstood dealer allocation as distributing Broncos across dealers vs Ford’s definition of lottery. The 2 dealers in my area are 0/42 and 2/30 on delivery/allocation.
Timestamp, then commodity constraints, then dealer allocation is the order which orders are pulled. These people that reserved in July and August of this year clearly ordered a vehicle with zero constraints at a dealer that had no buildable models that were in front of them. Meanwhile, everyone and their mother ordered at Granger for example and probably have 700 people in front of them.

To be clear, dealerships in the year 2021 are outrageous. COVID solidified this with thousands of people buying cars over the internet with the vehicle being delivered to their doorstep without the customer ever setting foot in a dealer. The tesla model is the future, but the lobbyists will never let this happen. I want to test drive a 'demo' at a dealer, service at my dealer, but purchase from Ford. I'm sick of walking into dealers in my area and knowing more than they do. It's disgusting.

Sponsored

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did anybody else read this and absolutely lose their fucking mind? Am I the only one?
I am not thrilled, but I am of the mindset that I would rather get what I want later than what I don't want sooner. But I feel your pain.

CADUC3US

Big Bend
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco / 1997 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This dude reserved 364 days after me and has a VIN.

Fuck you, @Ford Motor Company
I can’t agree more! Congrats to anyone that got their golden ticket but nobody with a reservation this year should jump those of us that reserved the first month we could. I understand there are many factors involved in scheduling but seeing this has me joining you in saying fuck you Ford.

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Build Week 11/01/2021
Nice! We got the same week!

In a similar res and order date range as you and it's crazy we have a shot at getting Broncos this year..

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Timestamp, then commodity constraints, then dealer allocation is the order which orders are pulled. These people that reserved in July and August of this year clearly ordered a vehicle with zero constraints at a dealer that had no buildable models that were in front of them. Meanwhile, everyone and their mother ordered at Granger for example and probably have 700 people in front of them.

To be clear, dealerships in the year 2021 are outrageous. COVID solidified this with thousands of people buying cars over the internet with the vehicle being delivered to their doorstep without the customer ever setting foot in a dealer. The tesla model is the future, but the lobbyists will never let this happen. I want to test drive a 'demo' at a dealer, service at my dealer, but purchase from Ford. I'm sick of walking into dealers in my area and knowing more than they do. It's disgusting.
Bullshit. Both dealerships I referenced have builds not constrained with earlier time stamps than vin emails I’ve seen on this site. I’ve seen my exact build show up here with a later timestamp than mine.
Sponsored