Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Adding my pics (and thoughts) to the pile!

The MGV is very nice. Itā€™s not as shockingly wonderful as some posts made me dare to hope, but Iā€™m happy with my choice. If I were able to see it and the Big Bend before placing my order, Iā€™m not positive it would put me over the top moving to Black Diamond on its own, but Iā€™m going to enjoy it.

License plate location: there was some speculation that the only thing keeping you from placing your plate front and center on the modular bumper was the adaptive cruise control sensor. I talked to one of the guys working the event and we agreed itā€™s probably the active louvers there allowing for air flow that would make that a bad idea. Iā€™ll be putting my plate off to the right. It was a briefly exciting moment followed by a moment of oh yeah that unfortunately makes sense why that canā€™t work in the spot that looks best at a glance.

The back! I am 6ā€™ tall. I got the ok to crawl into the back with the seats down. Without taking time to really figure out best way to get situated back there and with my umbrella in hand, I was able to determine that yes Iā€™d be comfortable sleeping in the back of the 4dr Bronco. Iā€™m getting a 2dr. Iā€™ll see if I can curl up in that one first chance I get! I know it wasnā€™t really in doubt that you could do this in the 4dr but I hadnā€™t seen it so I got pictures.

Including a few more pics that are just fun. I have more but weā€™ve all seen a lot just like them so Iā€™ll leave it at this for now.

Update: added the dude who was working the event and felt compelled to pose like this because I thought he was really entertaining. I hope they do events like this everywhere because I had an absolute blast and know those of you in areas that havenā€™t had them show up yet would love it too.

26CCA253-D997-4B28-B29A-1E7DB352EA8C.jpeg

0EA0BFFB-2C01-4480-9308-AA589D778061.jpeg

D5D5CE31-39C2-4FFD-B042-5F52815C2740.jpeg

F6A64C8D-8BBD-4A3E-9299-112BFE31D5CF.jpeg

22022453-66A6-48EF-90A0-E9638576A5AA.jpeg

63442830-0831-43E0-A9E0-6C2CA0919519.jpeg

60A353E4-E8D6-4516-9F9A-130EBC2EA5AF.jpeg

F389DA87-C533-453C-83EE-5D7598F38154.jpeg

F51EE831-895B-4B03-91E1-C72EC50D0C3E.jpeg

9CB7E4E8-8AE5-4D48-81C9-9C7B0C05694F.jpeg
I was surprised how ā€œsquishyā€ the MGV seats were and how they felt exactly like a ā€œboat seatā€ after all the comments on here about their feel and the statements about not being able to tell a difference between the leather seats. Definitely not uncomfortable seats, though.

Personally, after sitting both I much preferred the leather seats but I also just canā€™t bring myself to have manual seats.

jay-rod427

Badlands
First Name
Jerod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well these same 2 Broncos ended up at Kansas Rocks. Bummed because I really wanted to see a 2 door. But still awesome to finally see something.

I didn't bother taking any pics because @618TRVLWILD already has these covered extensively.

Takeaways:

Sansquatch is legit. 33's fit quite nicely even on the more door.

MGV is exceptional even my non Bronco buddy was like what the hell is that material, it's way cooler than that leather.

These things are awesome when do I get mine???!

Something I hadn't read about, or just missed it the grab handles on the doors, and the one on the console are like rubberized. I was assuming they were hard plastic, but in fact have quite a nice feel/grip to them.

Much debate about the washout floor. I am not at all worried about extra noise since it is a padded insert(rather than sprayed in liner), if anything might actually be better than carpet for road noise. I was hard pressed to find seams/edges where water could get under it and get funky.

12" screen and trail cams are awesome and I will be changing from mid to high possibly lux.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well these same 2 Broncos ended up at Kansas Rocks. Bummed because I really wanted to see a 2 door. But still awesome to finally see something.

I didn't bother taking any pics because @618TRVLWILD already has these covered extensively.

Takeaways:

Sansquatch is legit. 33's fit quite nicely even on the more door.

MGV is exceptional even my non Bronco buddy was like what the hell is that material, it's way cooler than that leather.

These things are awesome when do I get mine???!

Something I hadn't read about, or just missed it the grab handles on the doors, and the one on the console are like rubberized. I was assuming they were hard plastic, but in fact have quite a nice feel/grip to them.

Much debate about the washout floor. I am not at all worried about extra noise since it is a padded insert(rather than sprayed in liner), if anything might actually be better than carpet for road noise. I was hard pressed to find seams/edges where water could get under it and get funky.

12" screen and trail cams are awesome and I will be changing from mid to high possibly lux.
Iā€™m so ready to get our Broncos. It def help seeing it in person!! šŸ¤˜šŸ»šŸ¤˜šŸ»šŸ¤˜šŸ»

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Ballpark Village event had a sign up but they were registering people who walked up. There were a number of families there. One kid made sure the horn worked. Several times.
You and I must have been there at the same time... The horn is definitely loud!
Sponsored