First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex, Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I find the section with average wait time and the longest wit time pretty interesting. Can you add how long the time in status is for the searched vehicle as well? I have a feeling mine might be the one sitting the longest lol.
Sponsored

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As you said, take your metric for time from built to shipped with a grain of salt. I'm closing in on 30 days of just sitting, waiting to ship. Most frustrating thing I know of,,,, while I see other manufacturers car transport rolling down the road daily,,, Jeep is the big one I see,,, at least 6 haulers a week loaded with new Jeeps, and those are just the ones passing me,,, who knows how many more are on the road I don't see. But yet Ford can't get a built Bronco delivered 5 hours away in less than a month??? Pathetic!!!😡🤬

XrayMike

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep Wrangler, 2016 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As you said, take your metric for time from built to shipped with a grain of salt. I'm closing in on 30 days of just sitting, waiting to ship. Most frustrating thing I know of,,,, while I see other manufacturers car transport rolling down the road daily,,, Jeep is the big one I see,,, at least 6 haulers a week loaded with new Jeeps, and those are just the ones passing me,,, who knows how many more are on the road I don't see. But yet Ford can't get a built Bronco delivered 5 hours away in less than a month??? Pathetic!!!😡🤬
I’m in the same boat. Mine has been built since April 3rd. Needs to be delivered 3 hours away but has been sitting in a lot since then.

rforder99

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm closing in on 30 days in production the frustration is real

Sponsored

jcdrico

Outer Banks
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How accurate is the tracker app. App says delivered yet ford says no.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Sunday will be 8 weeks for me…built and not shipped since 3/6. I’m 3.5 hours away.

XrayMike

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep Wrangler, 2016 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine has been built since 3/6
Oh my, I’m sorry to hear that. I’ve given up lookin at the tracker. At this point I’ll just wait for a phone call from my dealer and hope to be surprised lol. Hopefully you get that phone call soon.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Oh my, I’m sorry to hear that. I’ve given up lookin at the tracker. At this point I’ll just wait for a phone call from my dealer and hope to be surprised lol. Hopefully you get that phone call soon.
Is what it is…1/24 production week, partially built and put into ice mountain. Finished 3/6 and put in the land of misfit toys apparently.

Sponsored
OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
How accurate is the tracker app. App says delivered yet ford says no.
If the top says delivered, it’s there.
I knew before my dealer knew!

edit:

additionally, they were curious how I knew because the delivered email doesn’t send until they have intaked the vehicle.

NamVet66-67

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Sport V6 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, build date, No Vin#, called FMC # the orders is there and that was basically the end of the response.
Order date of Jan 26,22

hammsammich

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F350 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine was built 4/4 and is still pending shipping.

I ordered aftermarket wheels, lift kit, trailer hitch, bumpers... all here already sitting in my garage waiting for the bronco

" Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer. This step could take a few days to a week. " LOL

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@AndIAreSo mine now says In Transit (holy sh!t it's actually happening?!?) but the shipping information still says Pending and vehicle status still shows ASN. Is this likely a data lag issue that will resolve itself soon, or is the In Transot possibly incorrect?

Candy_J

Badlands
First Name
Candy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the top says delivered, it’s there.
I knew before my dealer knew!

edit:

additionally, they were curious how I knew because the delivered email doesn’t send until they have intaked the vehicle.
Where are you pulling the delivered data from?
Sponsored