Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

What does this mean "Rail can not support the weight of the vehicle?"

1663897836925.png
They're not rock rails like on the BD or BL, they'll support the weight of the person stepping up but it won't hold up to holding the weight of the vehicle.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

If you have the option to go Vinyl vs Carpet flooring. Which one would you pick?

(y) or (n) of Vinyl flooring
You do have the option but to me its 6 of 1 half dozen of the other. If you're going to be getting it muddy then washout floors would be a must.

BroncoWyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have had a Badlands Lux 2.3MT on order since May 2021. Anyone else with Lux and a MT get built yet? I haven’t seen any. But why do I need to get sway bar disconnect and all the other Badlands throw-ins just so I can have a MT and god forbid heated seats or a 12-inch screen and adaptive cruise?
I have a 2dr Lux Badlands MT, I didn't order but was lucky enough to buy off lot. Probably doesn't help you much, but they do exist

Sponsored

kevinbronco6

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What does priority code 10 mean on my order? Also how do I find out what spot I am in the dealership?

RestAssured

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat—>Honda Odyssey—>???
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What does priority code 10 mean on my order? Also how do I find out what spot I am in the dealership?
That is apparently the best priority you can have.

kevinbronco6

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Everyone whose order went through after converting from a 22’ to 23’ have this in their email from ford?
Ford Bronco đź”— 2023 Bronco Build and Price Page [Link Update!] 49681364-DBAD-494F-8964-E04E2DD555D3

stroix

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was under the impression that the sound deadening headliner was available with all hard tops.....no longer the case when you opt for marine grade vinyl seating in badlands?

Ford Bronco đź”— 2023 Bronco Build and Price Page [Link Update!] 1663906678280

Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So on the Build & Price, I noticed that the Outerbanks has painted flairs on the sasquatch upgrade. Is this just a glitch? or did they make a change here?
Glitch.

Sardine

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Elantra N - 6 speed & 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm pretty sure this is an error (see doors and quarters) but potentially insight into a new gray color coming? It shows this when selecting Cactus Gray + LUX Package. Maybe Space White?
Nope. That's showing the old cactus grey on the doors. So, a while back Ford updated their build site and made the original cactus grey (the color of the doors) into a more normal grey. Everyone knows cactus grey is not pure grey and has a hint of green in it. So I have no clue why they thought that was a good idea.

If you properly photograph cactus grey with proper white balance you'll see it's got green in it. :)

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Going off the colors available, 50 Fifty Shades of Grey is the 2023 Bronco...literally.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Spoke to the rep over at Granger Ford regarding converting my reservation to order for an HE. I was told not possible.

Just want to see what has been others experience in wanting to convert order to HE for MY23.
@Zach@Granger Staff needs to be corrected that order holders can switch to the Standard Heritage Edition. Staff shouldn't presume buyers are insinuating the Limited HE.

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

And to piggy back on that Ford only offers packages mid and above by going to the Badlands which only adds to their commodity constraints because people are forced to go Badlands to get at least the Mid package. Now that people have been waiting 2 model years they convince themselves that they have the money to go Badlands and get those packages, making the constraint problems even worse. It makes no sense. Just like the terrible exterior color options for MY23 (I have to throw that in there every chance I get because its just so bad).
Not true. You can get the MID package on anything except Base.
Sponsored