Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I changed mine from OB to BL and ford still shows the OB. But the order confirmed email shows the BL. I guess the reservation system is separate from the ordering system, except for date and order number. I'd call ford on the date, that seems off for your BL. Did you receive an order conformation email last year?
I don't think anyone has seen their reservation page update after a switch in trims?
Sponsored

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Man this whole thing is disappointing (yes, it is, I am allowed to say that)... I know only so much of this is in Ford's control but it still so annoying to have a first week reservation, with MIC being my only constraint (do not want soft), and I may be pushed to NEXT SUMMER... all I get for it is free sound boards and some Ford pass points. I am really trying to be patient and remain optimistic but every day that goes by without a VIN #, those traits grow even more thin. And don't tell me to go get a Jeep or whatever, I am sticking with Ford bc of the A plan pricing & I love the Bronco. Continual lack of comms infuriates me more and more. I still don't even know when or if I am getting an email if I'm going to be MY21 vs 22. I know we have good sources (THANKS for y'all's work) on here but I should be hearing this news from Ford, not a forum/reddit.

AND THE KICKER...if I get moved to 22, I may not even be first in line bc who cares about that anymore, right Ford?

Last edited:

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Yes it wiil. The Bronco is basically a carryover in 2022. Things like paint changes, etc. do not require a changeover because no new equipment will be required on the line.

Busterbronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT Premium and 1982 F100 Short Bed.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

no big deal. as long as you are in the order list..... they will get to you. who cares if it is 21 or 22?

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Production was always predicted as Spring '21 since the reveal. June is the last month of Spring...
As read on twitter - BY spring. :LOL:

Nope. They don't have the hard tops. I have to wait and I'm a first night reservation. I'm hoping I didn't wait 6 months just to settle for that gray top.

Sponsored

GO_SOONERS_TXSUX!

Wildtrak
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I’m still waiting to hear something on my WildTrak reservation from 7/16/20. Is this thing ever gonna be built?

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what I have been asking. No answers. If we as a early reservation and order get pushed to 2022; do we get ANY priority over new 2022 orders? (we would have been waiting already for 18 months) I want Cyber Orange; if it is no longer offered for 2022...then what? Need some more honesty and answers from Mother FORD.
The order timing is irrelevant, except for price protection. Your time stamp for reservation and parts availability will determine the time of the build. Sad but true that commodities seem to really be more important, or mine would be scheduled already. About the color, I would guess you have to pick a new one if they discontinue your choice.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
lol. So in other words it can never be answered.

It is a hypothetical to be considered, not to be resolved. But it is also a statement as to behind the scenes production that the public will never know about.

Sponsored

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes it wiil. The Bronco is basically a carryover in 2022. Things like paint changes, etc. do not require a changeover because no new equipment will be required on the line.
The roof rail holes will be in a slightly different location

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah. Not gonna lie, if we early reservers (day 1-5) somehow don’t get VINs before this new 22 kick off and through some weird coincidence or screwed up system end up at the back of the line…there will be mass exodus.

Oldred57

Black Diamond
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Truth be told, very few will end up being collectors cars and of those buying now, less than a handful will still own it after 25 years.
That’s what will make them collectors

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. If you receive your bronco before then, it will be a MY21, if you receive after that date, it will be a MY22
I don’t think If you receive it after that date it makes it a MY22. If it’s built on or before December 12th 2021 it makes it a MY21 delivery time wont matter. If it is built on December 13th 2021 it makes it a MY22. The model year Changeover at the factory is 13 December 2021. Anything built before that is MY21. So at that point final built date will matter for MY21/MY22. Just my 2 cents
Sponsored