Lars31177

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lincoln MKC, 2019 Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nothing from my modules yet but this did update with production and ETA dates.. so I guess that's something. Lol

Screenshot_20211027-131154.jpg
I have the same ETA END DATE. Does that mean they ran out of parts and are waiting for them to arrive?
Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it makes you feel any better, I sold mine in July. (August 9 build date back then). Rolled the dice and lost. Did get 2k more than it was worth a year earlier though!
Ditto. Got an offer couldn’t refuse granted I anticipated my Bronco to be coming soon. Whoops

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm next!!! I'm next!!!

Let's go!!!!!

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This just came in for me. Pizza tracker says in production, but next to built says 10/26

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group E4370147-8F09-457C-A9D1-BA3E02B16314
I think its the way it goes with tracker. The Ford page shows in production for mine, the pizza tracker says its built and a Ford e-mail says its built. Bottom line is its built.

composite.png

Great news! Your 2021 Bronco Badlands™ 4 Door has been built. We are performing some final inspections on your vehicle and getting it ready for shipment.

Our current estimate for delivery to Kearny Mesa Ford is between November 30, 2021 and December 6, 2021.

Sponsored

Brad Pitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does the ford pizza tracker work for you?
Every time I try and track it fails and bounces back to the vin entry screen.
It works about 50% of the time for me.

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think its the way it goes with tracker. The Ford page shows in production for mine, the pizza tracker says its built and a Ford e-mail says its built. Bottom line is its built.

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 44557E6A-9C5C-485D-87CB-088A6414D01F

Great news! Your 2021 Bronco Badlands™ 4 Door has been built. We are performing some final inspections on your vehicle and getting it ready for shipment.

Our current estimate for delivery to Kearny Mesa Ford is between November 30, 2021 and December 6, 2021.
Yikes, why 4 weeks for delivery, where are you?

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have the same ETA END DATE. Does that mean they ran out of parts and are waiting for them to arrive?
If you ordered roof rails, or PPF there are extra days to complete. PPF is offsite.....

Lars31177

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lincoln MKC, 2019 Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

Riskman37

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice! Got the ikon pass for myself and kids to this year. We're hitting up Stratton in Feb.

Didn't go with a pass for blue. But that's my go to. Went a bunch last season with my oldest.

No. What is Philly Freeriders? Assuming a ski club?
Awesome! Stratton is a great family mountain! I’ll be at Killington the First weekend in December, hopefully with some decent snow and my new Bronco! Also going with my kids to Breck and Copper in CO around NYE and Loon in March. Ever hear of Rausch Creek off-Road park in Pine Grove PA. if not check it out, I‘m planning on putting this thing thru the gauntlet there once I get it!

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what’s the ballpark count on builds per day? I’m assuming my 3943 rotation won’t make the 10/28 blend date.

If we’re just getting into the 2000s rotations tonight (10/27), then I’m hoping for a 10/29 build? Is that reasonable?

Mdh186

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Being from PA have you ever skied at 7 Springs? I was actually surprised at how nice of a resort that was.
And for you guys from out West don't be bust in our balls about our little hills it's the best we have to ski on OK.
Not a bad hill MCL. Not a ton of vert, but bonafide resort where you can park your car and not have to drive until you head home. Home ski hill on college ski racing team. Plenty of days there and time spent at the Foggy Goggle.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Awesome! Stratton is a great family mountain! I’ll be at Killington the First weekend in December, hopefully with some decent snow and my new Bronco! Also going with my kids to Breck and Copper in CO around NYE and Loon in March. Ever hear of Rausch Creek off-Road park in Pine Grove PA. if not check it out, I‘m planning on putting this thing thru the gauntlet there once I get it!
Very. Nice. We looked at Breck this winter as well. But decided to stay east coast. My youngest is still very much learning.

I have heard of Rausch. Never been. But it's on my list once I get this thing!
Sponsored