First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carless
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Happy Day made happier! You are close to me on the spreadsheet and mine was started up this morning. Hopefully to go on a truck???? Pizza Tracker hasn't worked for me all day and order track app doesn't show anything new.
Congrats to both of you! I’m from the same day as you as well, and when I look at the near misses around me on the spreadsheet, it’s like I’m either playing Battleship with a moron, or I’ve picked the most avoidable spot on the board to hide my ship.
Sponsored

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats to both of you! I’m from the same day as you as well, and when I look at the near misses around me on the spreadsheet, it’s like I’m either playing Battleship with a moron, or I’ve picked the most avoidable spot on the board to hide my ship.
I feel the same way.. I feel like I am going to be the last one on the board.. ;(

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

FJen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-DR OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I feel the same way.. I feel like I am going to be the last one on the board.. ;(
I'm still showing In Production on the trackers, even from my salesman. I was excited knowing it got started this morning since someone declined the Ford Pass activation. But don't really know why someone was in it. Just trying to be hopeful.

Sponsored

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm still showing In Production on the trackers, even from my salesman. I was excited knowing it got started this morning since someone declined the Ford Pass activation. But don't really know why someone was in it. Just trying to be hopeful.
It is such an interesting relationship we have with this Bronco.. It reminds me about the feelings when you cant have something you really want. You want it even more. I am really glad there is this forum to share our excitement and disappointment together..... Such a crazy thing.. I am hopeful too Fjen...Very hopeful and excited. Still a few weeks away from finishing the Garage makeover for my Samsquantch.

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It is such an interesting relationship we have with this Bronco.. It reminds me about the feelings when you cant have something you really want. You want it even more. I am really glad there is this forum to share our excitement and disappointment together..... Such a crazy thing.. I am hopeful too Fjen...Very hopeful and excited. Still a few weeks away from finishing the Garage makeover for my Samsquantch.
Totally spot on. I don’t need this Bronco at all. But the more it gets delayed, the more I want it!

ATLjosh

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette Stingray, Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My shipped ETA increased again - first May1-7, then May4-10 now May6-12. I've been sitting in the picked status since Wednesday.

MDH224

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 2021 Bronco BD 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Things are happening! This morning just after midnight I checked the location on the Ford Pass app. (For those that don't know my vehicle was activated a few weeks back by someone driving it back to MAP.) When I checked this morning it was on the move. They took it back to MAP into the staging area for rail shipments. Fast forward to about 20 mins ago, I checked its location again and now it appears to be on a rail car. I haven't received an email but hopefully that will come tomorrow. Hopefully others will get shipped emails too. It has 62 miles on it and no gas...lol

IMG_4338.jpg

IMG_4339.jpg

IMG_4340.jpg

Sponsored

Dullah

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Things are happening! This morning just after midnight I checked the location on the Ford Pass app. (For those that don't know my vehicle was activated a few weeks back by someone driving it back to MAP.) When I checked this morning it was on the move. They took it back to MAP into the staging area for rail shipments. Fast forward to about 20 mins ago, I checked its location again and now it appears to be on a rail car. I haven't received an email but hopefully that will come tomorrow. Hopefully others will get shipped emails too. It has 62 miles on it and no gas...lol

Ford Bronco đź›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] 20220505_165521

Are you still in production or have you been built?

Slick85

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Called CSX again... left Cincinnati today for Gibson, IN... my estimated delivery date is the 19th - 25th... I'm surprised it takes 10+ days to go from Indiana to central Texas! Still happy to be close to the finish line though.

Stuffed

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone from 4/4-4/7 still stuck? Excited to see this week end in disappointment and a "new" date

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone from 4/4-4/7 still stuck? Excited to see this week end in disappointment and a "new" date
I’m still on chip hold but was told my horse will be out of the stable by May 13. Man I hope so!
Sponsored