First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8 Broncos!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Today is the day the pizza tracker said I would have my.... pizza. Nothing on JCTPals and my train car was unloaded on the 2nd. :(
Sponsored

colobronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealership texted that it has arrived. Don't know if they'll finish pre-delivery inspection today, so I might have to wait one more day.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

picked mine up on Friday morning, been having nothing but fun with it since then, absolutely perfect vehicle for me, checks all boxes and then some.
Went for lunch in Livermore winecountry on Sat, went for lunch in Bolinas on Sun and today I drove it up Mount Diablo, maybe it was the first one up there?
Now making plans for next weekend.
Picked it up with less than 8 miles on the odometer, currently clocking in at 287. Mostly narrow winding mountain roads as I avoided freeways where possible, though it has some kick on the freeway too, and doesn't feel as fast as it's going, gotta get a feel for speed again, avoid tickets ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Parked at the top of Mt Diablo:
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  8/30 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 5.29.25 PM

Sponsored

American Sender

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

picked mine up on Friday morning, been having nothing but fun with it since then, absolutely perfect vehicle for me, checks all boxes and then some.
Went for lunch in Livermore winecountry on Sat, went for lunch in Bolinas on Sun and today I drove it up Mount Diablo, maybe it was the first one up there?
Now making plans for next weekend.
Picked it up with less than 8 miles on the odometer, currently clocking in at 287. Mostly narrow winding mountain roads as I avoided freeways where possible, though it has some kick on the freeway too, and doesn't feel as fast as it's going, gotta get a feel for speed again, avoid tickets ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Parked at the top of Mt Diablo:
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  8/30 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 5.29.25 PM
Congrats! Thatโ€™s a great looking Bronco.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! Thatโ€™s a great looking Bronco.
thanks! I love it in a rather irrational way, drives great and open roof is so much fun! All I hoped for and then some. you'll all love yours and I hope everyone gets theirs soon!

Bwaggs83

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well...it happened! After a long wait....all I can say is it's worth it. The ride is amazing, the 2.7 has a little giddy up (not too much yet as I'm still breaking her in). Mine appeared to be a QC check vehicle with 20 something miles on it when it arrived. The 12 inch screen is massive and the seats up front are pretty plush on the MGV. So far not disappointed at all.

I'm curious if anyone else is getting the PPF hood protector and ceramic. These seemed like good options but was curious on everyone else's opinion here.

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  8/30 Build Week Group BroncoFront

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  8/30 Build Week Group BroncoRear
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  8/30 Build Week Group BroncoPassSide

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well...it happened! After a long wait....all I can say is it's worth it. The ride is amazing, the 2.7 has a little giddy up (not too much yet as I'm still breaking her in). Mine appeared to be a QC check vehicle with 20 something miles on it when it arrived. The 12 inch screen is massive and the seats up front are pretty plush on the MGV. So far not disappointed at all.

I'm curious if anyone else is getting the PPF hood protector and ceramic. These seemed like good options but was curious on everyone else's opinion here.

Nice vehicle all around. Enjoy it. I will break 200 miles today and am very happy. We will see if that changes with the weekend rain, lol

Everyone in the family asked me if I had my dealer install the OBX badges for me, and so I have to explain it was a trim level.

I am working with a rear hitch mounted "roof rack" supplier and although I am giving him dimensions based on 18" wheels, I need someone with Sasquatch to provide a dimension from hitch hole to outside of spare tire, in case it is much different ( even just how far the tire sticks out from tailgate)

Sponsored

BadK22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco '92 Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How many people from 8/30 build week are still "in production"?

@Ford Motor Company what is going on with these builds? 6 weeks and no update is unacceptable. All your customers want is transparency. Some Broncos are shipping out immediately and others sit for months. IS FIFO not a thing anymore?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How many people from 8/30 build week are still "in production"?

@Ford Motor Company what is going on with these builds? 6 weeks and no update is unacceptable. All your customers want is transparency. Some Broncos are shipping out immediately and others sit for months. IS FIFO not a thing anymore?
Nope FIFO was never a thing... I haven't heard anything from Ford regarding my Bronco (08/05 Blend/Build), although they did allow me to participate in a support call circle jerk, and others have been in limbo far longer than that... Get ready to wait.

BadK22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco '92 Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope FIFO was never a thing... I haven't heard anything from Ford regarding my Bronco (08/05 Blend/Build), although they did allow me to participate in a support call circle jerk, and others have been in limbo far longer than that... Get ready to wait.
Yeah this is ridiculous. I had a reservation within the 1st hour with the promise that I would have a Bronco by the beginning of Summer. Fast forward a year and I completely change/compromise my build based on communication from Ford and my dealer that if I did so I would get my Bronco sooner. This has proven to be completely untrue.

Meanwhile I've extended the lease on my F-150 twice and can't buy anything else without getting ripped off. Had Ford been transparent at any stage of this process, I would have bailed and leased another F-150 before the prices went insane. They pretend to be transparent by acknowledging things that are already common knowledge and all over the internet. The only thing they have shown me is that they have very low standards and ethics.

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just checked the registration sticker on my window. It did not change from a 2021 to a 2022??

Bwaggs83

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice vehicle all around. Enjoy it. I will break 200 miles today and am very happy. We will see if that changes with the weekend rain, lol

Everyone in the family asked me if I had my dealer install the OBX badges for me, and so I have to explain it was a trim level.

I am working with a rear hitch mounted "roof rack" supplier and although I am giving him dimensions based on 18" wheels, I need someone with Sasquatch to provide a dimension from hitch hole to outside of spare tire, in case it is much different ( even just how far the tire sticks out from tailgate)
Let me see what I can get for you. But it's not just the tire sticking out. It's also the rear camera as it sticks out as well.
Sponsored