Sponsored

¡ Bronco Will Not Get A Disconnecting Sway Bar !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocotillo Boy

Raptor
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
woooooow calm down. Ranger has one of the best resale values.
ya I don’t know about that. I bought a new ranger crew, 4wd, all the options, had the bed Linex, ceramic tint, sold it 7 months later with 2580 miles on it and I lost 16K. Bought the truck for invoice too. Second to my Jeep TrackHawk which I lost 35K on the ranger had the worst resale value of anything I’ve owned in years and years.
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So, one thing I have learned from reading this train wreck of a thread, is that everyone has an opinion; and that EVERYTHING is speculation until the production models are out, but one thing we do know is that this post (pic) doesn’t hold water.
8B5BB6EB-409B-4F5C-BC26-187808A1E044.jpeg
You have replied to an age old thread, one that was made well before the actual Bronco Reveal on July 13th.

OF COURSE EVERYTHING was speculation and opinion before we all learned what the Bronco really had. PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO OLD THREADS, and needlessly stir up a hornets nest.

bladsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You have replied to an age old thread, one that was made well before the actual Bronco Reveal on July 13th.

OF COURSE EVERYTHING was speculation and opinion before we all learned what the Bronco really had. PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO OLD THREADS, and needlessly stir up a hornets nest.
Hornets nest was coming ? glad to see ford listened. ?

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
ya I don’t know about that. I bought a new ranger crew, 4wd, all the options, had the bed Linex, ceramic tint, sold it 7 months later with 2580 miles on it and I lost 16K. Bought the truck for invoice too. Second to my Jeep TrackHawk which I lost 35K on the ranger had the worst resale value of anything I’ve owned in years and years.
its all percentage based. Midsized trucks and SUvs keep there value better than anything else.

Uncle Gump

First Name
Gump
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Ranger, 1986 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Actually... this thread is a good reminder that what you were told on the internet no matter how reliable you think the source may be isn't always the case.

With the Bronco.... believe what is put in front of you from Ford. The rest is simply speculation.

Now about the Bronco Pickup...

Sponsored

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So, you are saying we should ignore posts that say “I have it on good authority “ and the point was that even though someone says “they got it from a trusted source” that we should take it as speculation until we see the product.

and, we can learn from History
?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.