Sponsored

¡ Bronco Will Not Get A Disconnecting Sway Bar !

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Stampede.Offroad

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It absolutely has a disconnect for sway bar It is offered on the warthog addition...
Tell us more about this Bronco "Warthog" then please. A name I would have to guess is a development code name if true. What other equipment does it have to make it more capable than a minivan?

How is it that you have come by this knowledge? You claimed to work for Ford, does that mean you've seen a Bronco Warthog _prototype_ in person?

jjmtuttle

Big Bend
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Tell us more about this Bronco "Warthog" then please. A name I would have to guess is a development code name if true. What other equipment does it have to make it more capable than a minivan?

How is it that you have come by this knowledge? You claimed to work for Ford, does that mean you've seen a Bronco Warthog _prototype_ in person?
You're a very insulting person I would never give you anymore information so you can spread it to other sites You troll and try to act like you found out information... remember you called me a troll.... Now who is trolling ....

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tried!!!! But you two know it all... Your account should be deleted after the Bronco comes out and you guys see what you all got wrong with your inside information
Jjmtuttle, I don’t think that you quite understand what we are saying.

but I want to put a few caveats first:
I will be buying at least one bronco. Everything I’ve seen it will at least be a solid upgrade from our 4Runner. I hope to also buy a 2dr for a toy, but this isn’t as certain until I think it has the capabilities that I want. If it doesn’t I won’t be buying a Jeep, or at least not a new one, but likely an EB or maybe CJ5 for another project.
I also have high hopes that there are capabilities beyond what we’ve seen, Ford just hasn’t trotted them our yet.

now, I consider myself something of a realist. For years we’ve had people like Teo, and now you, telling us just how awesome this Bronco will be. But now that we’ve seen it in the air, and climbing a (small) rock we have not seen anything impressive about the suspension travel or articulation.
That’s not to say there aren’t more flexy versions coming, we just haven’t seen anything to indicate that other than some vague unknown people saying otherwise. (We’ll get more into that later).
The sad reality is that there are limits to IFS travel and flex. Those limits can be pushed on custom buggies and full custom undercarriages like Teo wants to build. But on a production vehicle, the only way to push those limits are to increase the width, which isn’t something some of us are keen on doing. If I wanted it to be as wide as a 250, I’d go get one (I have one....). I want something smaller but with the same off road prowess.
As far as that goes, Ford has clearly made a major push towards off road high speed desert type running. And so far that looks to be the target for the Bronco. This is disappointing for some of us, as we’d prefer to see a competitor in the slower off road mRamey, were there is currently one top option and many in a far lower second. And this is where the EB fit. And there are a few things in that recipe that Jeep uses that puts it at the top, and so far we haven’t seen that, and it’s a disappointment. And ford already leads the high speed market with the raptor, way ahead of the trd pro and zx2. We don’t need another ford there. Or at least not at the cost of not getting something to compete with wrangler. Now, if there are options to get it both ways but separately, awesome. We haven’t seen that yet.

now, as to you. There are certain people that have fed information over the years that was proven correct: Teo, chrispy, carmaker, and the guys stampede quoted at the start.
This quote at the top, then you come in and countermand it. But who are you? We know who you claim to be, and I’m not saying you are lying. But so far you’ve not provided any information or proof that you are who you claim. So until there is evidence you have some inside information, we have to take your claims with a grain of salt, and err towards statements by people we know have inside information.

now, hopefully you are correct and their info was bad.
And I don’t want you to be insulted by us saying we can’t trust you, yet, but that’s simply how the world works, you have to prove you have good shit before we’ll believe any conjecture or unverifiable information you provide or claim to have.
As far as what we’ve seen. All most of us are asking people like Teo is: ‘you promised us earth shattering IFS, so far all we’ve seen is run of the mill IFS. Where’s the good shit, or what will change to make it great, not just like everything else?’

jjmtuttle

Big Bend
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Jjmtuttle, I don’t think that you quite understand what we are saying.

but I want to put a few caveats first:
I will be buying at least one bronco. Everything I’ve seen it will at least be a solid upgrade from our 4Runner. I hope to also buy a 2dr for a toy, but this isn’t as certain until I think it has the capabilities that I want. If it doesn’t I won’t be buying a Jeep, or at least not a new one, but likely an EB or maybe CJ5 for another project.
I also have high hopes that there are capabilities beyond what we’ve seen, Ford just hasn’t trotted them our yet.

now, I consider myself something of a realist. For years we’ve had people like Teo, and now you, telling us just how awesome this Bronco will be. But now that we’ve seen it in the air, and climbing a (small) rock we have not seen anything impressive about the suspension travel or articulation.
That’s not to say there aren’t more flexy versions coming, we just haven’t seen anything to indicate that other than some vague unknown people saying otherwise. (We’ll get more into that later).
The sad reality is that there are limits to IFS travel and flex. Those limits can be pushed on custom buggies and full custom undercarriages like Teo wants to build. But on a production vehicle, the only way to push those limits are to increase the width, which isn’t something some of us are keen on doing. If I wanted it to be as wide as a 250, I’d go get one (I have one....). I want something smaller but with the same off road prowess.
As far as that goes, Ford has clearly made a major push towards off road high speed desert type running. And so far that looks to be the target for the Bronco. This is disappointing for some of us, as we’d prefer to see a competitor in the slower off road mRamey, were there is currently one top option and many in a far lower second. And this is where the EB fit. And there are a few things in that recipe that Jeep uses that puts it at the top, and so far we haven’t seen that, and it’s a disappointment. And ford already leads the high speed market with the raptor, way ahead of the trd pro and zx2. We don’t need another ford there. Or at least not at the cost of not getting something to compete with wrangler. Now, if there are options to get it both ways but separately, awesome. We haven’t seen that yet.

now, as to you. There are certain people that have fed information over the years that was proven correct: Teo, chrispy, carmaker, and the guys stampede quoted at the start.
This quote at the top, then you come in and countermand it. But who are you? We know who you claim to be, and I’m not saying you are lying. But so far you’ve not provided any information or proof that you are who you claim. So until there is evidence you have some inside information, we have to take your claims with a grain of salt, and err towards statements by people we know have inside information.

now, hopefully you are correct and their info was bad.
And I don’t want you to be insulted by us saying we can’t trust you, yet, but that’s simply how the world works, you have to prove you have good shit before we’ll believe any conjecture or unverifiable information you provide or claim to have.
As far as what we’ve seen. All most of us are asking people like Teo is: ‘you promised us earth shattering IFS, so far all we’ve seen is run of the mill IFS. Where’s the good shit, or what will change to make it great, not just like everything else?’

All I get out of that is blah blah blah blah blah... Like I said I tried to enlighten you guys that was all I did not say everything you guys said was wrong I just said some.. I've been called a liar , sweeper, troll and more from people on this website just because I was trying to help and let you know some of the features that were coming
Now saying that do I know more absolutely!! But why would I say anything just to get called a liar again... I guess I will continue TROL as you guys put it I call it surfing the web lol
P.s. I have pics of everything I said.. including the disconnect .... It's all badass!!! But no v8...

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All I get out of that is blah blah blah blah blah... Like I said I tried to enlighten you guys that was all I did
Enlighten..lol
by making a bunch of unfounded or backed up claims.

dude, my name is Elon Musk and I’ve got some great news for upcoming EVs! The best news! Infinite mileage and cars that can towmore than an 18 wheeler!

do you see how this works yet? Until you can show or prove that what your saying has some grain of truth to it, or that you are who you claim, your statements hold the same weight as everyone else’s. Not calling you a liar, just that until otherwise, you have no more inside information than the rest of us and therefore everything you say is conjecture. Until you can show/prove otherwise.

jjmtuttle

Big Bend
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Enlighten..lol

dude, my name is Elon Musk and I’ve got some great news for upcoming EVs! The best news! Infinite mileage and cars that can towmore than an 18 wheeler!

do you see how this works yet? Until you can show or prove that what your saying has some grain of truth to it, or that you are who you claim, your statements hold the same weight as everyone else’s. Not calling you a liar, just that until otherwise, you have no more inside information than the rest of us and therefore everything you say is conjecture. Until you can show/prove otherwise.

You m as bro... Lol

jjmtuttle

Big Bend
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Enlighten..lol

I will move on Elon lol don't get your panties in a bunch but in a few months you will look back and say shit maybe we should be a little more open to think there was no reason for that guy to lie. But if that's what you do then it's easier to push off that everyone likes lol
... Good luck!

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You m as bro... Lol
Again, you don’t get it, do you? Until proven otherwise, you are an armchair quarterback like the rest of us. I hope what you say is true, but I’m not getting my hopes up early unless/until you’ve shown that your information is accurate. Internet works this way: everything is made up bullshit and stories until proven otherwise.

so, get your panties in a twist because no one believes you just for claiming to have the answers when you won’t do anything more than claim to know the truth.

Sponsored

jjmtuttle

Big Bend
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
will move on Elon lol don't get your panties in a bunch but in a few months you will look back and say shit maybe we should be a little more open to think there was no reason for that guy to lie. But if that's what you do then it's easier to push off that everyone lies lol
... Good luck

jjmtuttle

Big Bend
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Again, you don’t get it, do you? Until proven otherwise, you are an armchair quarterback like the rest of us. I hope what you say is true, but I’m not getting my hopes up early unless/until you’ve shown that your information is accurate. Internet works this way: everything is made up bullshit and stories until proven otherwise.

so, get your panties in a twist because no one believes you just for claiming to have the answers when you won’t do anything more than claim to know the truth.
Again ....You just don't get it... Not everyone lies!!!! I have nothing to gain by saying what I said makes no sense!!! But yet you want me to put things out there (pics) so I could lose my job!!! Get bent! Don't message my shit again! I don't lie i just said i what I have personally seen!!! Have a good life

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Again ....You just don't get it... Not everyone lies!!!! I have nothing to gain by saying what I said makes no sense!!! But yet you want me to put things out there (pics) so I could lose my job!!! Get bent! Don't message my shit again! I don't lie i just said i what I have personally seen!!! Have a good life
Then get outta here mate. You won't be missed. Your are a narcissistic ass. 'Everyone should just believe me on zero evidence, because I'm me, even if I refuse to tell people who I am'. You live inside your own self-importance, and refuse to acknowledge that to everyone else, you are no one. So get. At this point, I don't think many of us give a rats ass if you are the head of Bronco development, with your inflated sense of purpose, we'd rather wait then have you claiming to know stuff and disputing what other people have claimed when those people have proven themselves trustworthy, thus far at least.

Watch out for the door on your way out, or don't.

jjmtuttle

Big Bend
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Then get outta here mate. You won't be missed. Your are a narcissistic ass. 'Everyone should just believe me on zero evidence, because I'm me, even if I refuse to tell people who I am'. You live inside your own self-importance, and refuse to acknowledge that to everyone else, you are no one. So get. At this point, I don't think many of us give a rats ass if you are the head of Bronco development, with your inflated sense of purpose, we'd rather wait then have you claiming to know stuff and disputing what other people have claimed when those people have proven themselves trustworthy, thus far at least.

Watch out for the door on your way out, or don't.
I signed in and got a account like you.... Who are you??? Just some wanna be blogger lol get a life... Trust worthy LMFAO listen to you everyone knows your full of shit lol

OP
OP
Stampede.Offroad

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
...blah blah blah blah blah...
P.s. I have pics of everything I said.. including the disconnect .... It's all badass!!! But no v8...
So Bronco is under tight wraps and everyone is buttoned up quiet, but you're just strolling around at work with your phone taking pics of everything?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.