Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey @ORACLE Lighting @JP_Oracle have you been able to wire the BRO to the right turn signal and the NCO to the left turn signal? Would you lose them as the amber lights at DRL? Talking base/non-sig headlights.
Sponsored

ORACLE Lighting

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey @ORACLE Lighting @JP_Oracle have you been able to wire the BRO to the right turn signal and the NCO to the left turn signal? Would you lose them as the amber lights at DRL? Talking base/non-sig headlights.
Easiest way to do this is by adding a set of our Dual Intensity Circuits (Part# 2017-504) so that these can function both at a "DRL" and a Turn Indicator.

The Dual Element Circuit allows the strip to be used as a running light at full power then when the turn signal is activated the strip will blink *bright*-dim-*bright*-dim-*bright*.

The Dual Element Circuit may require soldering but can be installed by any person with basic electrical knowledge.

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry if this is covered somewhere in this thread but with oracle selling any letters you want, do they or anyone else sell caps to cover the B and O so you can put the FORD lighted letters in the middle four spots.

Sponsored

PurpleBronco2.3

Base
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry if this is covered somewhere in this thread but with oracle selling any letters you want, do they or anyone else sell caps to cover the B and O so you can put the FORD lighted letters in the middle four spots.
Found this on Etsy and you might be able to contact them and just get the blank-out plates.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1280146329/

4Fords

Outer Banks
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, OuterBanks, Bigbend, Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would like for the “BRONCO” badge on the grill to light up either with the daytime running lights or with the headlights when turned on. I don’t think it does this already, so wondering if there is a way to do this. Thinking maybe the aftermarket might come up with a grill for that or if there’s a way to connect a light source to the grill badge with the aux switches

Ford Bronco “BRONCO” Grill Badge Light Up 52677433579_a983f829b7_k
A company called DKMGHT has Bronco illuminated led letters on Amazon. In the video, when you start the Bronco, different letters randomly flash real quick then they all illuminate. $99. My 16 year old says it’s “sick”! I’d own it if I knew anything about electrical work!

4Fords

Outer Banks
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, OuterBanks, Bigbend, Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A company called DKMGHT has Bronco illuminated led letters on Amazon. In the video, when you start the Bronco, different letters randomly flash real quick then they all illuminate. $99. My 16 year old says it’s “sick”! I’d own it if I knew anything about electrical work!
These are so cool

Sponsored

jimcalverley

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey Bronco group! The ORACLE Design team is getting closer to development for these lights. As stated before, we will be aiming to build a set for the upcoming SEMA show and then releasing the product soon after.

There will be a semi-transparent clear backplate that integrates the LEDs. This will help distribute even lighting when the emblem is lit. As of the moment we do have the option to make the letters in either black or white. Examples can be seen in the images below.

We appreciate all the feedback that we have been receiving around the product! Expect more future updates on this thread.

- Anthony

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This was great until I realized it was $40 per letter. You're at $240 for the front. Why not make a kit for those that want the standard bronco letters. However, compared to the competition, these are definitely better quality. Unfortunately only the amber ones are on the website. @Oracle_Designs is there any plan to bring back the white back lit letters or will it remain only amber?
Sponsored

Last edited: