Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What's the eta on shipping?
Pre-orders will begin shipping on Monday. They will be shipped out in the order they were received (y)
Sponsored

OracleLights

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
waiting on Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

SwissBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK, JL, Hummer H1,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A simple white letter that lights up, not too bright, would be much better - anything in the works?​
Patrick​

1.jpg

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
A simple white letter that lights up, not too bright, would be much better - anything in the works?​
Patrick​

Ford Bronco “BRONCO” Grill Badge Light Up 1
If there is enough interest we can make something like this, we only had 1 other request.

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
waiting on Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

AMBER LED Exclusive Letters Available for PRE ORDER Groupbuy NOW!

Customize your vehicle with a vibrant new look with universal LED letter badges from ORACLE Lighting! These individual LED illuminated letters for cars are the perfect way to make your own marquee-style glowing vehicle badge. When turned on, the letters emit a soft edge-lit glow to make your custom badge stand out. Even when off, the sleek design of the letter housings gives a customized high-end appearance. The premium construction and overall styling deliver great value for an easy DIY illuminated badge. Simply choose the letters you need, and get ready to draw attention to your ride with a build-your-own glowing letter design!

The LED lighting has a low draw, less than 0.1 Amp per letter. The overall size is approximately 3.75" wide x 1.4" tall and 0.5" thick. Installation is easy with the VHB double-stick adhesive. Wire the letters to a 12V source such as parking lights, ignition fuse, or a separate toggle switch. Please note that a hole may be required to route the wire, and each vehicle’s needs will be different. We recommend using our VHB Primer (ORACLE Part# 2082-504) to get the best bond with the mounting surface.

Available in Matte White or Matte Black Surface Finish and in all letters, NOW in AMBER LED.

We are offering an exclusive pre-order discount on the Universal Illuminated Letters until 12/30. This discount will not last long so grab yours now if you want in! It's easy to get in on this:

1. Visit the product page for more information and resources. Choose your desired letters from the ABC list.
  2. In the checkout section, add the discount code exactly as you see here> LETTERS
  3. This will apply 15% off the retail price listed. No other codes are applicable with this product.
Screenshot below of checkout:

GET YOUR SPOT NOW!

Normal Price per letter: $38.75
Group Buy Price: $32.94

Please note that the initial estimated ship date is currently Early January and is subject to change with notice. Black letters will take an additional 30 days.

Group buy code active for until 12/30. Tentative ship date is said date and is subject to change. Must enter code for group buy discount. Only these lights eligible for discount, not applicable for other products. No additional offers are eligible for this group buy. Free shipping offer is applicable to the continental US only.

Sponsored

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If there is enough interest we can make something like this, we only had 1 other request.
Now that I saw this it got me thinking why (or if) the way Oracle did it is better. Do they look cheap or tacky fully lit? Wouldn't it be easier to see if it were fully lit? And during the day it would still be white.

Hoping you guys have a perspective I can't think of to make me feel better about buying these as is :)

CValencia

Black Diamond
First Name
Carmen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

$32 per letter, and right now we are just offering the color in WHITE.
Any appetite to make the letters colored? Thinking rainbow colors. B -red R -orange O -yellow N -green C -blue O -violet

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
waiting on Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can we switch our existing order over to the Amber?
Yes if you would like to msg me directly with your order number I can make this switch for you.

-Missy

Sponsored

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
waiting on Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Off topic but Any chance you guys are working on replacement/add on interior lighting other than footwell? Thanks
We have a lot of product in R&D right now that we are currently working to release. Our team will continue to update you as this is released!

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
waiting on Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Any appetite to make the letters colored? Thinking rainbow colors. B -red R -orange O -yellow N -green C -blue O -violet
At this time we are just doing White and Amber.

OffroadBandit

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome product! Thank you so much for getting this cranked out and available to folks. Have you guys done an install video yet? Usually if I can see how it's installed, I'll buy. Bought your spare tire LED third brake light kit for the Bronco after I saw the install video.

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Awesome product! Thank you so much for getting this cranked out and available to folks. Have you guys done an install video yet? Usually if I can see how it's installed, I'll buy. Bought your spare tire LED third brake light kit for the Bronco after I saw the install video.
We have written instructions posted on our site here: https://www.oraclelights.com/products/letters
Sponsored