“BRONCO” Grill Badge Light Up

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got mine installed tonight as well...

temporarily hooked up to the upfitter switch until i decide to hook it to the running lights... time will tell
Ford Bronco “BRONCO” Grill Badge Light Up 20220118_214903
Ford Bronco “BRONCO” Grill Badge Light Up 20220118_214841
Ford Bronco “BRONCO” Grill Badge Light Up 20220118_214817

ORACLE Lighting

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Here are some photos of the Amber Letters from @ basequatch on instagram.

Ford Bronco “BRONCO” Grill Badge Light Up IMG_6445
Ford Bronco “BRONCO” Grill Badge Light Up IMG_6444
Ford Bronco “BRONCO” Grill Badge Light Up IMG_6443

Sponsored

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Feature from CarBuzz.com
https://carbuzz.com/news/simple-modification-adds-extra-cool-factor-to-the-ford-bronco

Simple Modification Adds Extra Cool Factor To The Ford Bronco

941864.jpg

JAN 13, 2022 BY JARRYD NEVES TUNING / 12 COMMENTS

Now everyone will know what you're driving, no matter the conditions.

To say the Ford Bronco is a success is an understatement. Desperate customers are snapping them up speedily, often with hefty market adjustments from dealerships. A recent article published here on CarBuzz confirms this, with Broncos reportedly lasting just seven days on showroom floors while Bronco Sport models linger for slightly longer, at 17 days.

Part of this buying frenzy has much to do with the Bronco's capabilities, but also its stellar design. Harking back to the iconic, rugged off-roader of years gone by, the retro styling and brilliant interior design mark it out as a must-have SUV.

With several trim levels and a host of options, building your ideal (and unique) Bronco is easy. However, that hasn't stopped multiple aftermarket companies from offering even more customization choices for the desirable off-roader.

Autoevolution reports on one such company, Oracle Lighting, which has developed a unique lighting system for the Bronco. In the same vein as the illuminated Three-Pointed Star available for Mercedes-Benz models, the lighting company offers an illuminated 'BRONCO' script.

At $38.75 per letter (excluding shipping costs) the upgrade isn't cheap. For the entire set of letters, you're looking at $232.50. Available in two colors (white or amber LEDs), there are also different finishes to choose from. For now, it's limited to white or black, finished in a matte effect.

YouTuber and Bronco enthusiast Eville Truck details the process of fitting the aftermarket equipment to the capable Ford. In the video, the enthusiasts go through the installation process, which requires the removal of the grille and its cover. With the front end panels removed, the original 'BRONCO' letters need to be removed. Interestingly, they're secured by rivets and not held in place by industrial glue.

Replacing the old lettering with the new LED-backlit samples necessitates more drilling for the wiring. A seemingly simply DIY job, the new letters are reattached to the grille with 3M tape. Before placing the grille back on the front end, the wires have to be connected to the preferred power source. This proves that it's an easy enough job for the home enthusiast to undertake on a Saturday afternoon without much difficulty.

The Bronco never really needed more road presence, but after seeing this aftermarket mod fitted to the striking front end, we have to admit that the backlit Bronco badging really finishes off the overall look nicely.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

temporarily hooked up to the upfitter switch until i decide to hook it to the running lights... time will tell
Ford Bronco “BRONCO” Grill Badge Light Up 941864
Looks like I was a little slow by just ordering the CO paint supplies yesterday! Plus, I don't have my amber letters yet, lol. Now at least I know the vision in my head looks awesome, so thanks for sharing!

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Feature from CarBuzz.com
https://carbuzz.com/news/simple-modification-adds-extra-cool-factor-to-the-ford-bronco

Simple Modification Adds Extra Cool Factor To The Ford Bronco

JAN 13, 2022 BY JARRYD NEVES TUNING / 12 COMMENTS

Now everyone will know what you're driving, no matter the conditions.

To say the Ford Bronco is a success is an understatement. Desperate customers are snapping them up speedily, often with hefty market adjustments from dealerships. A recent article published here on CarBuzz confirms this, with Broncos reportedly lasting just seven days on showroom floors while Bronco Sport models linger for slightly longer, at 17 days.

Part of this buying frenzy has much to do with the Bronco's capabilities, but also its stellar design. Harking back to the iconic, rugged off-roader of years gone by, the retro styling and brilliant interior design mark it out as a must-have SUV.

With several trim levels and a host of options, building your ideal (and unique) Bronco is easy. However, that hasn't stopped multiple aftermarket companies from offering even more customization choices for the desirable off-roader.

Autoevolution reports on one such company, Oracle Lighting, which has developed a unique lighting system for the Bronco. In the same vein as the illuminated Three-Pointed Star available for Mercedes-Benz models, the lighting company offers an illuminated 'BRONCO' script.

At $38.75 per letter (excluding shipping costs) the upgrade isn't cheap. For the entire set of letters, you're looking at $232.50. Available in two colors (white or amber LEDs), there are also different finishes to choose from. For now, it's limited to white or black, finished in a matte effect.

YouTuber and Bronco enthusiast Eville Truck details the process of fitting the aftermarket equipment to the capable Ford. In the video, the enthusiasts go through the installation process, which requires the removal of the grille and its cover. With the front end panels removed, the original 'BRONCO' letters need to be removed. Interestingly, they're secured by rivets and not held in place by industrial glue.

Replacing the old lettering with the new LED-backlit samples necessitates more drilling for the wiring. A seemingly simply DIY job, the new letters are reattached to the grille with 3M tape. Before placing the grille back on the front end, the wires have to be connected to the preferred power source. This proves that it's an easy enough job for the home enthusiast to undertake on a Saturday afternoon without much difficulty.

The Bronco never really needed more road presence, but after seeing this aftermarket mod fitted to the striking front end, we have to admit that the backlit Bronco badging really finishes off the overall look nicely.
One error: "Replacing the old lettering with the new LED-backlit samples necessitates more drilling for the wiring"

You do not have to drill for wiring, there are holes already there.

yippeekiyay

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-dr Badsquatch, 1998 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOVE IT and thank you for posting, this was the direction I was considering as well...are you going to try changing the blinkers to orange? (via forscan)

Sponsored

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
LOVE IT and thank you for posting, this was the direction I was considering as well...are you going to try changing the blinkers to orange? (via forscan)
We may have something in the works for that already ;)

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If someone can figure out the forscan codes you betcha!

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Absolutely fantastic! Definitely going on my BaseSquatch when I finally get it.
Or order now and you will have them when your Bronco arrives, we are experiencing some production delays as well. ;)

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I went with the black letters w/white light. I tapped into the the low beams (had to pop out the air box to get to the headlight wires). Once I was able to get in there, tapping into the low beam wire was pretty easy. The Bronco badge definitely doesn't stand out as much with the black lettering during the day, but I'm fine with that. The badge matches better with the headlights at night compared to the day which works for me because they come on with my headlights anyway. Overall I'm definitely pleased.
Ford Bronco “BRONCO” Grill Badge Light Up Bronco Oracle Letters
Sponsored