Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the rearview mirror lighting as well as the modular light bar on the top.

Is the mirror lighting functional or decorative?
That's a CGI render, but it looks like it's fashioned after aftermarket products already available for the Jeep.

Ford Bronco “BRONCO” Grill Badge Light Up Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 15.25.11

That said, High package on the Bronco come with mirror mounted spot lights already. Though I believe they are limited to activation only under certain speeds. There are ways to make the lights activate at any speed, but they are not going to throw the same amount of light like a proper solution like @ORACLE Lighting is talking about.
Sponsored

Last edited:

ORACLE Lighting

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I like the rearview mirror lighting as well as the modular light bar on the top.

Is the mirror lighting functional or decorative?
Functional peripheral illumination. The Side-Mirror is the only part of the vehicle designed to be in the driver’s field of vision while driving. This makes it an ideal location to mount effective and functional lighting to enhance driver visibility during night-time trail rides.

Here is the same design implemented on our Wrangler proof-of-concept for reference:

Jeep_JK_LED_Side_Mirrors_1024x1024.jpg

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That's a CGI render, but it looks like it's fashioned after aftermarket products already available for the Jeep.

Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 15.25.11.png

That said, High package on the Bronco come with mirror mounted spot lights already. (Though I believe they are limited to activation only under certain speeds.)
Yes, that is our design for the Wrangler (has been copied by some overseas sellers unfortunately) but originally designed by our team nonetheless.

Low Hammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Something like this?
Ford Bronco “BRONCO” Grill Badge Light Up Jeep_JK_LED_Side_Mirrors_1024x1024

We have been building custom illuminated badges for over a decade and have plans to release a design based off the image above at SEMA 2021.

Seriously though. It looks good. Especially the roofline. Not my style, but I like it.

Sponsored

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Something like this?

We have been building custom illuminated badges for over a decade and have plans to release a design based off the image above at SEMA 2021.
Where do we sign up? :love:

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I remember seeing 1st gen raptors with light up svt side vents in red. I'm sure the aftermarket will have something similar for the bronco logo.

AP_2004

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E46 M3, IS250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would like for the “BRONCO” badge on the grill to light up either with the daytime running lights or with the headlights when turned on. I don’t think it does this already, so wondering if there is a way to do this. Thinking maybe the aftermarket might come up with a grill for that or if there’s a way to connect a light source to the grill badge with the aux switches

X-Lume created one for the Mustang and they have illuminated badges for a few other vehicles. I would check with them to see if they’re working on something. I think it would look great!!
https://x-lume.com/

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

you just gave me an idea for another 3d printing project. Ill try this out. Using transparent plastics and simple LED strips. Hopefully, we will be able to pop out the letters. Otherwise, youll have to cut them out and pin or rivet the new ones in.

Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

you just gave me an idea for another 3d printing project. Ill try this out. Using transparent plastics and simple LED strips. Hopefully, we will be able to pop out the letters. Otherwise, youll have to cut them out and pin or rivet the new ones in.
Or snap in place

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Something like this?
Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 2.08.10 PM.png

Who is we, sucka? JK, I see Oracle. That looks awesome. I thought I read somewhere the letters were welded onto the grill. Have you actually played with any of these parts and can explain how this will be done?

Oh, one enhancement, make a little lighted sasquatch to fit into one of the grill slots.

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

doink

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE 350. Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mercedes has their grill badge lit up (as a dealer accessory I think). From my time as an EE in the automotive lighting industry, legally you're fine as long as the color is white or amber (a la turn signals).
Yep. Our E450 has the illuminated logo. Comes as a factory option.
Sponsored