Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We know what it costs us to make it, just waiting on Ford's licensing company to provide hard numbers on licensing fees. Unsure how much cost that is going to add at this point.
Just so y’all know posted this to my FB group and ppl are going B-A-N-ANAS!!!
Loving it. I also. Going to start the light fund meow!!! 🤠🤘🏻🐐🐴

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here are some more photos for you guys. Yes, its a sport grill but you get the picture ;)

bronco_grille1.jpg

bronco_grille2.jpg

bronco_grille4.jpg

bronco_grille3.jpg
Love it! You may have a customer here, depending on the price point. Need a beta tester? 😃

So, can this be wired to headlights or running lights? That would be a great sales point for us without Aux switches!

Sponsored

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Alright alright alright. You pulled my arm. I’m going to buy this once it releases...geez.

ORACLE Lighting

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Can I ask if there are intensity options?

Like could I set the light to 50% lumens for super low-key CRONBO?
Yes, we offer a dual intensity connector so if you add that you con connect a switch to toggle between Full Brightness and Half Brightness options.

Just so y’all know posted this to my FB group and ppl are going B-A-N-ANAS!!!
Loving it. I also. Going to start the light fund meow!!! 🤠🤘🏻🐐🐴
Thanks for putting it out there!

Need some Orange back-lit ones!!!!!!!
Yes, Orange (Amber) would be another street-legal option we could offer. RGB color changing would be difficult because there is very limited space inside the letter channels. It can be dont but would not have a smooth light output. We are still looking into it though.

Love it! You may have a customer here, depending on the price point. Need a beta tester? 😃

So, can this be wired to headlights or running lights? That would be a great sales point for us without Aux switches!
Yes it could connect to the parking lights, DRL, or to an AUX switch. We offer add-a-circuits with many of our other products where you add fuse adapter to the fuse box and powers the lights from an ignition source so they are on whenever the truck is running.

I'm a definite customer.
We are looking at doing a Group Buy on the forum when we are a little further along and work out a plan for discounted pre-orders.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice work. Sub'd for when I can ever get a VIN number.

bodie_38

First Name
Bodie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac ELR, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I think they look great!
I'm not a lawyer but unless Ford somehow has a copyright on the font, I don't see how they would have to license it. You made them as individual letters, not a one-piece "BRONCO". You could sell the letters individually or a set of B, C, N, 2 Os, &R. Up to the buyer as to how they are arranged on whatever they choose to put them on. They could be bro 'n co.

Sponsored

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think they look great!
I'm not a lawyer but unless Ford somehow has a copyright on the font, I don't see how they would have to license it. You made them as individual letters, not a one-piece "BRONCO". You could sell the letters individually or a set of B, C, N, 2 Os, &R. Up to the buyer as to how they are arranged on whatever they choose to put them on. They could be bro 'n co.
While this makes at least a small amount of sense, I doubt this logic would actually hold up in court. :D

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Bronco group! The ORACLE Design team is getting closer to development for these lights. As stated before, we will be aiming to build a set for the upcoming SEMA show and then releasing the product soon after.

There will be a semi-transparent clear backplate that integrates the LEDs. This will help distribute even lighting when the emblem is lit. As of the moment we do have the option to make the letters in either black or white. Examples can be seen in the images below.

We appreciate all the feedback that we have been receiving around the product! Expect more future updates on this thread.

- Anthony

Bronco_Letters_ORACLE_5.jpg
Bronco_Letters_ORACLE_1.jpg
Bronco_Letters_ORACLE_2.jpg
Bronco_Letters_ORACLE_3.jpg
Bronco_Letters_ORACLE_4.jpg
So the plan is an outline / backlit version.
Do you also plan to just light the letters internally? Just so that they illuminate in a line with the lights.

mg

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would like for the “BRONCO” badge on the grill to light up either with the daytime running lights or with the headlights when turned on. I don’t think it does this already, so wondering if there is a way to do this. Thinking maybe the aftermarket might come up with a grill for that or if there’s a way to connect a light source to the grill badge with the aux switches

EF18349E-7CBC-40B4-99A6-829BA9E751EC.png
TAKE MY MONEY! BTW If you need someone to drive around Massachusetts with these, I'm willing to let you use my OBX Mall-squatch for advertising, we can negotiate what you'll pay me later:)
Sponsored