Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

got it, thanks. Ordered over the phone and sell sheet he texted me just had a 4 digit order code. I got the email so I know I’m in line (at the very very back). I’ll have to call and get the 9 digits.

new here and trying to catch up on all happenings over the past year and a half, or lack thereof
Same here. I only placed my order 11/5 and got the email the same day. Not sure if it means anything. I don’t have the 9 digit order number though. Wait until you learn about the priority codes that may or may not mean anything. Mine is 10, supposedly it’s good. We shall see.
Sponsored

ddavey4923

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same here. I only placed my order 11/5 and got the email the same day. Not sure if it means anything. I don’t have the 9 digit order number though. Wait until you learn about the priority codes that may or may not mean anything. Mine is 10, supposedly it’s good. We shall see.
Same, I have priority code 10 as well. I do not know what it means just that 10 isn’t bad. 🤷‍♂️

williamshafer

Black Diamond
First Name
William Shafer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have you signed up and logged into your Ford account? It would be interesting to see what number it shows.
My Ford account shows an order I didn't place. The 2 orders I have placed aren't on there. One was placed online, the other over the phone. I haven't heard of a 9 digit order number, only 4.

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Same, I have priority code 10 as well. I do not know what it means just that 10 isn’t bad. 🤷‍♂️
I guess we shall just have to wait like the rest and hope something supernatural happens and we get our broncos sooner than later.
Sponsored