First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/1974 F100/1977 Lincoln Cont/2022 Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got my "Early" email today at 12:07 PM. Was excited for a brief moment.
Sponsored

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got excited too but then realized they sent the same thing last year when we placed our orders. Hopefully, the note of early 2022 means they'll actually build it in 2022.

Jim Walter

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got my email.
Your order has been confirmed.
0e7f8eeee5bd1a1d6ba477cff952daec.png
Computer‑generated image shown.​
YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED
Dear James Walter,
Congratulations on ordering your new Bronco Badlands™ 4 Door! We’re excited to let you know that your order has been placed by Athens Ford.​
DETAILS ABOUT YOUR ORDER ARE OUTLINED BELOW*
2022 Bronco Badlands™ 4 Door:
  • 2.7L EcoBoost® V6 Engine
  • 10-Speed Automatic Transmission
  • 17” Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum with Warm Alloy Beauty Ring Beadlock Capable
  • 35" LT315/70R17 Mud-Terrain Tires
  • Carbonized Gray Metallic
  • Vinyl Black Seats
  • Badlands with High Package
  • Sasquatch™ Package
*Does not show all optional and included packages/features.​
Your vehicle order is one of the early orders for the 2022 Bronco Badlands™, and because we are building this vehicle just for you, we wanted to share a bit more on our production process as it may impact your delivery time. As part of the quality assurance process at Ford Motor Company, customer orders are only built when all quality checks have been met. This process may lead to a longer wait time for your vehicle to be built, but is designed to help ensure your satisfaction. Throughout the production process, we will keep you updated on the status of your order. You will receive email notifications when your vehicle is:
  • Scheduled for Production – all necessary parts are secured, and your order has been placed in the production schedule.
  • Built – your vehicle has been built, and we will let you know of the estimated arrival date at your dealership.
  • Shipped – your vehicle has been shipped, is on its way to your dealership, and we’ll include the latest estimated arrival date.
0af7c58bc18b04a5b17cdf328c2d58777adb09cd315f4533fa.jpg
FOR ENTHUSIASTS. BY ENTHUSIASTS.
Bronco Nation is the first nationwide authority for Bronco™ enthusiasts. Created by a passionate and knowledgeable community, Bronco Nation celebrates an iconic brand and encourages everyone who loves Bronco to join. Check them out for curated content, community forums, events and more.​
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR ORDER
We appreciate your business and look forward to producing your Bronco Badlands™.​

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Early 2020 didnt matter, early 2021 didnt matter, yup 3rd times a charm :poop:

Squatch Hunter

Wildtrak
First Name
Angry Irishman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW/Jeep/Mini
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
FYI - I also had one of these order confirmed emails 3/15/21. See what that got me!

Sponsored

ultima785

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0 Mustang, 2022 2-Door BadManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did everyone get the “early 2022” email or just some? I just got one at around midnight last night which is odd timing

Want to see if this is something that indicates I might actually get an early build…or is it more generic false hope haha 😅

Apologies if this has been covered and a big thanks for any answers!

Ford Bronco “Early 2022” email 1635878145685
I got it too, even for my brand new backup order, it is def canned/standard. I believe all they mean by "early" is that your order is in relatively early in contrast to someone putting in their order in calendar year 2022.

Rex21c

Wildtrak
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 fusion energi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is simply communication saying that your order got put in earlier than when the folks who didn't have a 2021 order can. Don't confuse it with "I'll get it soon". Almost all of us on the forums had a 2021 order, some "sooner" than others and a lot of those folks did not get their order before others did.

This is just an email saying they got your order, it's still up to Ford on when they will get around to making it and sending it out to you.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just got mine after resubmitting on 10/18! I admit I almost had a heart attack cause I never get emails from Ford but it was nice to see an actual picture of what we're ordering instead of what we reserved that's still on our Ford.com account! Been waiting 404 days already so lets see how much longer of a wait there is lol!

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was excited to get this email today because for the first time my order will be considered to be built. My order was updated to MY22 on Oct 19th and went from code 99 to 19.

slacker4wheel

Black Diamond
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello Bronco guys and gals. today received a conformation E-mail from ford around 2 PM .
Like most of us its just lets us know that the dealer has submitted your order. Only time will tell when it is going to be built considering the issues with parts availability.
Don`t get stressed out about it. I see most of us getting our new rides probably mid summer I hope. Have great day.
Sponsored