Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Aviator, 2015 Ford 250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes over a week after putting my 22 order in I received the same early bird e mail around 2:30 today! I wish it meant something as I'm in the first 16 hours of the reservation period 7/14/20 ! but I don't think it means much...

1635885638664.png
You’re probably right
Sponsored

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now that Ford has switched to 2022's, and hopefully, they have most of the FE behind them??? Do you think there's a possibility of Ford actually delivering on the ETA letters they promised back in May? Surely, they now have a clue about production rates and a possible delivery Month, Quarter? I just wish they would give us some kind of timeline. At this point, I would take 1st half of the year or the last half of the year. Or even... "You are SOL, give it up!" I am so sick of the lack of communication.
Ford has already established the precedent that they won't do this so I do not expect them to start now. I imagine part constraints are still playing a big role in a lot of the logistics.

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you happen to notice that in the email from Ford, the picture of the Wildtrak is shown with the capable bumper? It’s now also shown that way on B&P…🤔
I was told when doing my order the capable bumper was not an order option on the Wildtrak, and the Modular Bumper was required. I thought it was odd and I didnt really believe it, but was ok with the choice.

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am a 7/15/2020 reservation, and a March 21 Order, then a converting that order to Oct 18 to the 22 as I had to do. I got an e-mail for the March order from ford saying it was received. I did not get one for the October order, but do have the Sheet from the Dealer, and its Priority 10. I also did not get this e-mail.

I have little faith in getting my Bronco before summer. I have 7 constraint items on my build. Dealer will have lots of stock before mine gets built.

Almost exact same timeline and scenario for me...never got this email either
Well I'll be damned, I just got the "Early 2022" email. Funny how a useless tiny bit of information can feel like progress.

'68'72'95'21

Badlands
First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did everyone get the “early 2022” email or just some? I just got one at around midnight last night which is odd timing

Want to see if this is something that indicates I might actually get an early build…or is it more generic false hope haha 😅

Apologies if this has been covered and a big thanks for any answers!

310F92C6-F9F1-406A-8DE0-FA2FF5B04859.jpeg
I got it also, reserved 7-30-20; original order 2-12-21; confirmed with dealer to Resubmit my order last week (10-25-21). At least this emails confirms they actually did it. yay.

Sponsored

Lost Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 King Ranch F250, 07 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was told when doing my order the capable bumper was not an order option on the Wildtrak, and the Modular Bumper was required. I thought it was odd and I didnt really believe it, but was ok with the choice.
I was informed that the only two bumper options on our Wildtrak order was the standard plastic bumper or upgrade to the mod bumper. Now it’s showing the capable which was never even an option.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll wrap myself in my yet-to-be-seen flag while I wait for an email that I never got to tell me to wait for my Bronco. And for the person that reminded me the fact that we now discuss the year of reservation and order has ruined my Tuesday.

An employee at the business next to mine has a Lightning Blue First Edition. It's bittersweet since it breaks my soul but also reminds me someday.....someday.....

I need to go for a walk and look at a gorgeous FE to cheer myself up.
my walk to see the FE cheered me up and when I sat back down at my desk there was my confirmation email. Im happy to see My order is correct and I still have a place in line. 2022 has 365 days. I just need one of them to deliver me a Bronco…

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got the same message... TWICE now???

I got one the day of my order on Oct 15th when a batch of them went out and today I got the same message. Why twice? Am I twice as close? Twice s close compared to when? ;)

Last edited:

thesocalexplorer

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Got mine at 10:30AM today, dealer resubmitted as a 2022 on 11/1.

3/20/21 original reservation/order.

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got one and decided to take it as a good sign but I’m not holding my breathe. 🙂

Sponsored

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

About 3 or 4 days after getting the above e-mail (well similar to it as Big Bend) I got the scheduled for production (Jan 2 week) e-mail with my VIN number. So hang in there!
Thanks, I was hoping to see someone post something like this in the comments!

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

YAAY!
Now we wait…… S’more!! (Today is my one year anniversary of my reservation!)

Ford Bronco “Early 2022” email 6A9ABAA3-4638-4954-9986-BB6280CD9C6A

Last edited:

PistolPete

Outer Banks
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My email today came with a picture of roof rails (which I ordered). Could it be the dealer left the roof rails off of your order?
Ford Bronco “Early 2022” email 6A9ABAA3-4638-4954-9986-BB6280CD9C6A
I dont think so, since all he did was convert the order over and we made no changes. Dont see why that would have changed. But if it means I get my car earlier.... ill take it, just need them to throw a couple surfboards up there anyway. Can make do with the trunk space.

PC Austin

Badlands
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the same email. Does this email imply that I'm getting my Bronco in 2022?

PistolPete

Outer Banks
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got the same email. Does this email imply that I'm getting my Bronco in 2022?
Did you get the same email in 2021? If so, ill let you answer that question for yourself.
Sponsored