First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner TRD Pro, Grand Cherokee, H3, DMC-12
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi, everyone. This is my first post. I have been lurking on this site for months and have a reservation for a 4-door Wildtrak for my wife. Long story short, she’s always wanted a Wrangler, and we’ve come close a couple of time, but never did it. Current fleet of vehicles that she drives: 2020 TRD Pro 4Runner, 2011 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Hummer H3 Alpha. We plan to sell Jeep and Hummer and replace with a Bronco. She also really likes the idea of a retro themed Bronco with a white top, white flares, white grill, and some different wheels other than black. Think 2017 Wrangler Chief Edition but Bronco’ed. Any insight if Ford will offer a dedicated “Heritage Package”? It’s almost a crime not to since this vehicle is retro done right. I have seen some of the various renderings here, and they are awesome. Can someone savvy with photoshop make a Velocity Blue 2 and 4 door with white top, white flares, white grill, and some retro style wheels? If this exists somewhere already, I apologize. We are just trying to decide between the blacked out theme of a Wildtrak or waiting for what I’ve described above. Thank you!
Sponsored