Sponsored

“Market Adjustment” Seen in Dallas (on Twitter)

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
idk...you may be shocked at how few Bronco’s are made because of people who don’t want to work and commodity restraints
What? They're going to keep making them. Especially given the profit margin on trucks and accessories. They're going to be pumping these things out for years.

Any bronco with over 100 miles on it ten years from now won't be worth shit.
Sponsored

stm378

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bought this for $40, but will gladly sell it for $80. Because, you know, demand. However, purchasing will only give you access to my ”Production Tracker” and I reserve the right to change dates, not update you, put it in dry storage for three months and change price at will. Good news: it has no roof to be defective.
5C14EE50-DAC9-441E-9F2A-AFF285FE37E6.jpeg
You paid $40 for that? I got one at Costco for $14, sounds like you paid ADM.

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hate to say this because I’m going to get hammered. There is no such thing as predatory pricing. Just like with ammo the past 4-5 years. It is simply market pricing. There is some portion of the market that is willing to pay stupid prices. Fuck‘um. Let them get gouged. you can’t fix stupid or disused the wealthy. This actually helps the market. It slows demand. It brings thing down to reality (albeit it takes some time). Let idiots pay a premium. Literally NO ONE needs a Bronco right now.

ProdigyJKU

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why do people care, it's not like it's someones factory order. If you don't like it, order one and wait for it to come in.

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm sure a fool and his money will pick this up at some point, I'll continue waiting for mine and pay thousands under sticker with A-plan. I don't need to have the shiny new toy 1st.
Sponsored