First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wonder what will show up in my drive way first... Bronco with a build date of the 19th or Raptor with a build date of the 26th

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Still waiting for “built” state… seems like many proceed straight to that state after blend date and others are delayed an indefinite period of time. I thought it was Convoy (fast delivery estimates) vs Rail (delayed delivery estimates) but have seen many Rail proceed directly to “Built”, so who knows!

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Built and SHIPPED!!!

Ford Bronco “Your Bronco Has Been Built” Status Thread! 🤩 1624621399217

Delivery to Northeast PA.

ChazzMichaelMichaels

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Us Canadians don't get the fancy emails or progress reports, all we can do is talk to our dealers or use the Bronco6g tracker!

I had a blend of 06/14 and a production date of the 15th. My dealer confirmed it's been produced a week ago.

As of this morning the Primary Status on the tracker just changed to "Awaiting Shipment". Wish I had a delivery estimate haha

Sponsored

Matthew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Bronco, 77 Bronco, 04 F150, 15 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got the Built email this morning at 1am. Blend date was 6/22! Set to ship via convoy down near St. Louis and they give me an estimate on delivery of July 20th!

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Congratulations! Mine hit the trim shop at 7:15 last night and was scheduled to come off of final dayshift today. Hoping for this same email tomorrow morning!
Have you received any updates? My “blend date” was 6/23 and it’s just sitting “in production.” I think others are in the same situation and had blend dates early last week. Wonder why some update immediately after the “blend date” and others get stuck in limbo…

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
July 2nd to July 6th. Not getting transported by rail. Will be transported by truck To Chicagoland area.
Let us know how long it takes to get it to your dealer! I ordered from Granger, so my Bronco will probably drive right past my house (Kane County/Chicagoland) in rooot to Iowa!! So anyone from Grangers who gets their Bronco soon let us know the delivery time and method from MAP to Iowa please! My original build date was 06/21 moved to 07/12 to 08/02!

Jb7

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Pic from dealer, my baby is at the nursery ready for pickup, my timeline still hasn’t updated on tracker but trucks been delivered, picking up Tues….also got k02 33” tires fitted for all those interested in upsizing….
Ford Bronco “Your Bronco Has Been Built” Status Thread! 🤩 8C5C2D4A-1038-44CD-BE03-D36BFD96652B

TonyWonder

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Pic from dealer, my baby is at the nursery ready for pickup, my timeline still hasn’t updated on tracker but trucks been delivered, picking up Tues….also got k02 33” tires fitted for all those interested in upsizing….
Ford Bronco “Your Bronco Has Been Built” Status Thread! 🤩 8C5C2D4A-1038-44CD-BE03-D36BFD96652B
That looks great with the KO2's! Congrats!

Sponsored

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Have you received any updates? My “blend date” was 6/23 and it’s just sitting “in production.” I think others are in the same situation and had blend dates early last week. Wonder why some update immediately after the “blend date” and others get stuck in limbo…
My guy tracked it coming off the assembly line just after midnight (early this morning).

My window sticker just updated, now showing a print date (at the bottom - NOT the blend date at the top) of 6/25 after it had been at 6/22for several days. This apparently happens when they print the sticker for installation just prior to gate release. Being this close to MAP (Central Ohio) we're still expecting delivery next week.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My guy tracked it coming off the assembly line just after midnight (early this morning).

My window sticker just updated, now showing a print date (at the bottom - NOT the blend date at the top) of 6/25 after it had been at 6/22for several days. This apparently happens when they print the sticker for installation just prior to gate release. Being this close to MAP (Central Ohio) we're still expecting delivery next week.
Out of curiosity, what does the date under "In Production" on the Ford tracker read for you? For me it reads 6/24, 1 day after my blend date of 6/23. My sticker print dates have been as follows: 06/15, 06/22, 06/23.

So many tiny details (and different dates) to track down to try and connect the dots, haha

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Out of curiosity, what does the date under "In Production" on the Ford tracker read for you? For me it reads 6/24, 1 day after my blend date of 6/23. My sticker print dates have been as follows: 06/15, 06/22, 06/23.

So many tiny details (and different dates) to track down to try and connect the dots, haha
The "in production" date will display the current date every day between the beginning of the production until the date of gate release.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The "in production" date will display the current date every day between the beginning of the production until the date of gate release.
Oh ok, interesting. Mine had no date until the day after my blend date (6/24) at which time it showed up. And, it didn't move forward to 6/25 today, so maybe it's experienced "gate release".

Prior to 6/24, the tracker showed "in production" from window sticker generation (6/15) through my blend date (6/23), but had no actual date under the "in production" step the entire time, so I never saw the "always showing current date" thing

CSRedDragon

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My BB with a similar build is shipping soon. This picture of CG does make it look a little minty. I know that I’ll adjust to it, but wanted more gray. Enjoy your new ride!
Sponsored