Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree with you on most everything; however, I stuck with a Wildtrak. I sent a revised 2022 order for a Wildtrak, MIC, Lux, Leather, White. I will either have someone Paint or apply X-Line Ultra (it's a smoother version that they will custom color to your Paint Code), which will not separate if it wasn't prepped well enough... for the Top, Handles, Fender Flares. I haven't decided yet, if I will re-use the standard Sasquatch Flares... or order a set of the OBX Sasquatch flares (they are smooth and paintable), from the dealer. There's a big sale, right now, on RBP dual Beadlock or DOT (combo) rims (basically, two lips). I will order them in 18" to cut some tire weight and then add Nitto Ridge Grappler, either 11.5 or 12.5 x 18 -- 37" tires to come back to just about the same weight as it started with. These rims are available 17x9 or 18x9 and I plan to use the 0-offset (5" backspace). These unique wheels are also available in +10 -12 offset. The ring options are Black, Bronze, or Silver. These are 30% sale, right now... I think about $360 vs $535 regular. I'm ordering through Custom Offset, and they offer a package discount of about $500, I think!

Hope you like this wheel. I will order the Bronze (as shown). This is probably a good color for your Black Badlands.

1634253400043.png
Thanks for the tips. It sounds like you have a good thought out plan, including painting the small bits back to what WT really should be. I can't argue with that and will likely do something similar after I do a few other mods. Probably work on getting a new bumper/winch combo that works with sensors as a precedent and then go from there. I do want to eventually update my tires/wheel combos and possibly go with added lift but figured I would drive it a year with factory setup first. But I like your ideas for the wheels so will save this info in my note file on "Bronco Mods" to pull out when I am ready! Keep us posted what you do. Thanks.
Sponsored

RobNJ

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How and when would I get my price protection?
(there is a 1-pg Q&A dealer slide on this but can't seem to find it)

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How and when would I get my price protection?
(there is a 1-pg Q&A dealer slide on this but can't seem to find it)
I'm wondering too & looking ahead how this will work if some of us really do try the long haul to 2025

fordtrck302

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 Bronco, 1990 Bronco 2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had my order converted from a MY21 to MY22, previously I had a a priority code 19 on my MY21, but with my MY22 it is a code 99. Is this code on all MY22 orders until they actually start production in December time?

jjack50

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Jetta TDI, 2016 F350 4WD Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had my order converted from a MY21 to MY22, previously I had a a priority code 19 on my MY21, but with my MY22 it is a code 99. Is this code on all MY22 orders until they actually start production in December time?
That 99 code is on all 2022 automatic order conversions until confirmed by the customer and then entered into the system by the dealer. It’s supposed to change to a 19 at that time.

Sponsored

fordtrck302

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That 99 code is on all 2022 automatic order conversions until confirmed by the customer and then entered into the system by the dealer. It’s supposed to change to a 19 at that time.
I did my order conversion with the dealer and have the order paperwork. When you say "confirmed by the customer" would this not mean submitting the order at the dealer? I received my e-mail from Ford stating my Bronco was confirmed. I want to make sure there wasn't more I am suppose to do. Considering Ford has not had to best reservation/ order process, I can easily see mistakes being made.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I did my order conversion with the dealer and have the order paperwork. When you say "confirmed by the customer" would this not mean submitting the order at the dealer? I received my e-mail from Ford stating my Bronco was confirmed. I want to make sure there wasn't more I am suppose to do. Considering Ford has not had to best reservation/ order process, I can easily see mistakes being made.
Your dealer must go in and change the order code to something other than 99. Without YOUR DEALER doing so tells Ford to not select your order for build. Go in to your dealer and have them print you out a new WBDO and DORA after making this change.

fordtrck302

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your dealer must go in and change the order code to something other than 99. Without YOUR DEALER doing so tells Ford to not select your order for build. Go in to your dealer and have them print you out a new WBDO and DORA after making this change.
Will do. Thank you for the help.

IWANNABRONCA

Black Diamond
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Off road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is there any insight into when dealers can place new reservations/orders for MY22? My dealer keeps telling me they can’t do anything at this time.

Sponsored