First Name
Tad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I thought I would have price protection, but a little confused by this.

"All customers with a reservation/order placed by 3/19/21 will receive price protection based on what your order was as of 10/1/21. EXAMPLE: If customer has a 4-door Badlands on order or reserved, the customer will receive a certificate for $825 (4-door Badlands increase from ‘21-’22)."

My reservation was 7/2020, but I didn't order until October 4 but it was supposed to be a 2021. Will I still get price protection?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought I would have price protection, but a little confused by this.

"All customers with a reservation/order placed by 3/19/21 will receive price protection based on what your order was as of 10/1/21. EXAMPLE: If customer has a 4-door Badlands on order or reserved, the customer will receive a certificate for $825 (4-door Badlands increase from ‘21-’22)."

My reservation was 7/2020, but I didn't order until October 4 but it was supposed to be a 2021. Will I still get price protection?
Probably not.

Illwoods

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
From my dealer Sawgrass Ford:

Good morning. October 13th is the official start date for 2022 Bronco orders. If you ordered a 2021 and have NOT received a build date or VIN, then you will be receiving a 2022. If you have not placed your order at all, then you are in line for a 2022 as well.

Once build and price goes live on October 13th, you can see new features for 2022 as well as new color options. Eruption Green and Hot Pepper Red will replace Antimatter Blue, Lightning Blue, and Rapid Red for 2022 models. If you ordered a discontinued color, you MUST change or it will automatically default to black.

You can let us know here of any changes you want to make if you have a 2021 that is being converted to a 2022. If you have yet to order in person, then a sales rep will be reaching out to you to come in to order your 2022 in the coming weeks. An additional deposit of $400 will be required at time of order.

Due to the high volume of Bronco orders versus allocation/production, we cannot guarantee you will receive a 2022 model. It will depend entirely on your original timestamp as well as parts/chip availability. Ford will update you with a VIN and build date once your order pulls. Let us know if you have any questions.

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

From my dealer Sawgrass Ford:

Good morning. October 13th is the official start date for 2022 Bronco orders. If you ordered a 2021 and have NOT received a build date or VIN, then you will be receiving a 2022. If you have not placed your order at all, then you are in line for a 2022 as well.

Once build and price goes live on October 13th, you can see new features for 2022 as well as new color options. Eruption Green and Hot Pepper Red will replace Antimatter Blue, Lightning Blue, and Rapid Red for 2022 models. If you ordered a discontinued color, you MUST change or it will automatically default to black.

You can let us know here of any changes you want to make if you have a 2021 that is being converted to a 2022. If you have yet to order in person, then a sales rep will be reaching out to you to come in to order your 2022 in the coming weeks. An additional deposit of $400 will be required at time of order.

Due to the high volume of Bronco orders versus allocation/production, we cannot guarantee you will receive a 2022 model. It will depend entirely on your original timestamp as well as parts/chip availability. Ford will update you with a VIN and build date once your order pulls. Let us know if you have any questions.
Oh this is nearby. Are they charging ADM or just straight MSRP? My boss is interested in placing a brand new order

Sponsored

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also thought about changing, from Wildtrak to Badlands, but it kept coming back about $2800 more to get the badlands with the extra options. I'm not saying that I can't afford the extra $2800... I'm just saying that I'm too cheap to accept a downgrade that costs me extra bucks!!!
I do get it and I actually liked the grill and wheels better on the Wildtrack; as well as painted handles. It was a hard decision. Not sure everyone realizes the extra goodies the WIldtrack offers over Badlands. Ford really should have just offered a full black interior on all trims so we could have gotten what we wanted... but that has been beat to death.

AlwaysBeenaFordGirl

Wildtrak
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2-Door Jeep Wrangler/F350 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like I'm fashionably late to this party...placed my order in August, just converted to MY2022 today. Maybe I'll take delivery by 2025? :)

lilkajun

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This morning we updated & confirmed our '22 Order Conversion -
Have new '22 Build Sheet -
All done by email w our dealer -
can you share with me what exactly your dealer did to convert your order to a 2022? My dealer is clueless. I called this morning to have my order converted to MY22 with no changes…they told me they have not received anything yet on how to convert the order. WTH

SoCal Driver

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do get it and I actually liked the grill and wheels better on the Wildtrack; as well as painted handles. It was a hard decision. Not sure everyone realizes the extra goodies the WIldtrack offers over Badlands. Ford really should have just offered a full black interior on all trims so we could have gotten what we wanted... but that has been beat to death.
I ordered mine today and switched to the Badlands because of the interior…wanted all black. I was told I wasn’t the first to do that.

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered mine today and switched to the Badlands because of the interior…wanted all black. I was told I wasn’t the first to do that.
sorry, yes join the fray. There were several long threads about that more than 6 months ago. A very large percentage of folks were not happy about the combos and many did exactly what you did. I think the exterior color drove a lot of it. As a Cyber Orange order, I was one. Some exterior colors go better with the limited interior choices than others. For awhile it was one of the biggest complaints with ordering, really still is, although other issues have since replaced it.

Sponsored

SoCal Driver

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
sorry, yes join the fray. There were several long threads about that more than 6 months ago. A very large percentage of folks were not happy about the combos and many did exactly what you did. I think the exterior color drove a lot of it. As a Cyber Orange order, I was one. Some exterior colors go better with the limited interior choices than others. For awhile it was one of the biggest complaints with ordering, really still is, although other issues have since replaced it.
I ordered carbonized grey, doesn’t go with brown and black interior in my opinion..I actually don’t like that brown interior at all..but to each his own.

JDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TT Roadster, Reatta convertible.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If they just got rid of those stupid blue accents on the wt interior and replaced them with the orange from the badlands it would be respectable. Especially with green exterior

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same... did you notice on the 2022 Build, that the Wildtrak changed their handle (covers) to black? I guess there is always some kind of "stuff" to keep your heart beating...

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same... did you notice on the 2022 Build, that the Wildtrak changed their handle (covers) to black? I guess there is always some kind of "stuff" to keep your heart beating...
Yes, I got caught up on all the Wildtrak (WT) changes for 2022 after posting this. Well, all I can say is they definitely went backwards for WT for the 22s. There is nothing to gain but a lot to lose. The 21 WTs are much sharper looking with the painted handles, mirrors, etc. I know it was due to a the delayed Mod Tops (which is what I originally wanted), but still, that is what really made it unique from the Badlands.

I am starting to see why others are saying just get rid of that trim since there is very little difference between an optioned Badlands and WT. WT does have sport mode, which I wish Badlands had, but I am going to get a performance chip to take care of that...

Personally I am thinking of getting my handles, mirrors, fender flares, etc. painted gloss black for my Badlands too; and that was before they deleted them from WT. I eventually do want a Mod Top but have to wait a bit longer for that.

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, I got caught up on all the Wildtrak (WT) changes for 2022 after posting this. Well, all I can say is they definitely went backwards for WT for the 22s. There is nothing to gain but a lot to lose. The 21 WTs are much sharper looking with the painted handles, mirrors, etc. I know it was due to a the delayed Mod Tops (which is what I originally wanted), but still, that is what really made it unique from the Badlands.

I am starting to see why others are saying just get rid of that trim since there is very little difference between an optioned Badlands and WT. WT does have sport mode, which I wish Badlands had, but I am going to get a performance chip to take care of that...

Personally I am thinking of getting my handles, mirrors, fender flares, etc. painted gloss black for my Badlands too; and that was before they deleted them from WT. I eventually do want a Mod Top but have to wait a bit longer for that.
I agree with you on most everything; however, I stuck with a Wildtrak. I sent a revised 2022 order for a Wildtrak, MIC, Lux, Leather, White. I will either have someone Paint or apply X-Line Ultra (it's a smoother version that they will custom color to your Paint Code), which will not separate if it wasn't prepped well enough... for the Top, Handles, Fender Flares. I haven't decided yet, if I will re-use the standard Sasquatch Flares... or order a set of the OBX Sasquatch flares (they are smooth and paintable), from the dealer. There's a big sale, right now, on RBP dual Beadlock or DOT (combo) rims (basically, two lips). I will order them in 18" to cut some tire weight and then add Nitto Ridge Grappler, either 11.5 or 12.5 x 18 -- 37" tires to come back to just about the same weight as it started with. These rims are available 17x9 or 18x9 and I plan to use the 0-offset (5" backspace). These unique wheels are also available in +10 -12 offset. The ring options are Black, Bronze, or Silver. These are 30% sale, right now... I think about $360 vs $535 regular. I'm ordering through Custom Offset, and they offer a package discount of about $500, I think!

Hope you like this wheel. I will order the Bronze (as shown). This is probably a good color for your Black Badlands.

Ford Bronco ⏰ 2022 Bronco Timing - Order Bank, Build & Price, Scheduling, Delivery, Special Edition Models 1634253400043
Sponsored