First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
793 days later, I finally have a VIN, not a vehicle, just a number to be in a line after being in a disorganized group of reservation holders. Should I be happy? Yes. But am I? Nopity Nope.
Sponsored

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands, 2021 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
793 days later, I finally have a VIN, not a vehicle, just a number to be in a line after being in a disorganized group of reservation holders. Should I be happy? Yes. But am I? Nopity Nope.
Welcome aboard!

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome aboard!
Or... if you're not happy then sell it. You'll make a few thousand and maybe that will make you happy.

dlnew2

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 11/7 original build date has been moved a couple times and i s now scheduled for 12/5.

Hopefully it doesn't slip even more

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

“my dealer said” (drink) that the COVP confirmation doesn’t delay the scheduling…they had a bunch of 2023s scheduled last week that they hadn’t done the 2023 covp on, too. They were still running behind on Maverick COVP emails. So once the order is in, it’s available for Ford to grab, and the covp is more for dealer accountability with deliveries, etc.

All this to say, good luck, you've been waiting longer than I have, so I hope you get an email this week!
I converted my order to MY23 nearly 2 weeks ago and got the email confirmation from Ford. I’ve been hounding my dealer for COVP confirmation and the manager told me the same thing. They just completed getting all their Mavericks done and should be completing all the COVPs for their Bronco’s within the next few days. They have until Nov 21st, which I’ve seen this mentioned in a few threads. They’ve also had a Bronco scheduled that did not have COVP completed yet. Again, this is all “my dealer said”…

Sponsored

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As I told the wife after finding this out, all the swag in the world is nice but build my fucking Bronc already. I just don't get it. :(
I feel ya buddy!! Same here!