Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not only is that MY22, it’s a build week that isn’t scheduled for this go around (we’re all November this round) and it’s for a raptor. Hold the line boys, we’re still in play!
My 23 BL is scheduled for the week of 10/31, which appears to be the first week of MY 23, assuming Ford’s email holds true…
Sponsored

StarPony

Badlands
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any Badlands SAS Manuals out there get scheduled?? 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 bonus if it’s a 2 door…

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reordered my Bronco six days ago, on September 30, 2022 and just got the scheduled build date email notification from Ford. Shocked and well, overjoyed. Pleasantly surprised!

Yes1Please

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Kia Sportage
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My MachE( ordered 2 mos ago) is getting built quicker than my 🤬🤬 Bronco(ordered year ago). I am so pissed
Your Sig says your a walk in order end of Jan 22. But I get your sentiment...

Sponsored

labattbluebronco

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 bronco, 18 silverado, 11 taurus, 01 wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I reordered my Bronco six days ago, on September 30, 2022 and just got the scheduled build date email notification from Ford. Shocked and well, overjoyed. Pleasantly surprised!
Congrats! What dealer did you order from? I ordered at Evergreen Ford (large volume dealer) and still haven't been picked for production from my December 2020 reservation. They won't share allocation/order info so I just hurry up and wait.

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats! What dealer did you order from? I ordered at Evergreen Ford (large volume dealer) and still haven't been picked for production from my December 2020 reservation. They won't share allocation/order info so I just hurry up and wait.
Thank you! I ordered my Bronco from Bill Pierre Ford in Seattle. Great staff and nice facility. I would recommend them. I did not have a reservation. My only concession was dropping the Tow Package, which I determined was not an immediate need. I have a friend that ordered from Evergreen and was pleased with their service. He just updated his order for a Heritage Edition Bronco and is expecting a mid-to-late 2023 delivery date.

theseknots

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Nav
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any Badlands SAS Manuals out there get scheduled?? 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 bonus if it’s a 2 door…
Yup! I got 11/21 build week. 2dr BL 7MT SAS Hi, dropped towing. Ordered '22 on 10/21/21, converted to 23 on 9/22/23

Last edited:

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yup! I got 11/21 build week. 2dr BL 7MT SAS Hi, dropped towing. Ordered '22 on 10/21/22, converted to 23 on 9/22/23
I’m guessing you mean original order was10/21/21 and converted on 9/22/22

Sponsored

amandapaka

Big Bend
First Name
Anant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

StarPony

Badlands
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup! I got 11/21 build week. 2dr BL 7MT SAS Hi, dropped towing. Ordered '22 on 10/21/22, converted to 23 on 9/22/23
Oh nice! Happy for you. A no-go for me this week. I feel like a unicorn, but your order/scheduling gives me hope!!!!

Cardboardbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just curious. Did you guys get a confirmation email saying the covp was completed? My dealer said my order is in but for some reason I feel they didn’t input the signed order sheet and copy of my ID. Is there a way to check?

brettly

Black Diamond
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond,1990 K1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just curious. Did you guys get a confirmation email saying the covp was completed? My dealer said my order is in but for some reason I feel they didn’t input the signed order sheet and copy of my ID. Is there a way to check?
My dealer forwarded me the email Ford sent him when it was approved. I got it about an hour after I met with him to update and submit the order.
Sponsored