stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just found out yesterday that my dealers 4th order has a build date of 10/30, a 4DR BL with MIC 2.7 Squatch and tow (ordered in Nov of 21). Dealers second order was filled in Feb of 22. That was a BB and got a build date when they switched to a softie. My order (no build date) is their first order, 2DR Basesquatch 2.7, reserved Aug of 2020, ordered March of 21 then re-ordered in Oct of 21.

I sure hope this works out this time because I am still trying to wrap my head around how in the F$%K a BL w/tow, 2.7, and Squatch that was ordered AFTER my re-order gets a build date while I am still waiting. :mad:

As I told the wife after finding this out, all the swag in the world is nice but build my fucking Bronc already. I just don't get it. :(

Because the whole constraint thing is a scam. There are plenty of parts to build your truck. They are choosing not to. There are nicely appointed Broncos at dealerships across my area...if you are ok with paying $10-20K ADM. FORD only cares about the dealers. They are the true customers of FORD.
Sponsored

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Build unscheduled orders or Boat Loads of Low Option Dealer Stock? I know where I would put my money.
Now we begin to discover @Ford Motor Company 's real plan for ALL the 2 year old unscheduled orders. Will they actually give these the attention they deserve or will ALLOCATIONS continue to be the only factor that really counts.
I think there will be some happy BIG Dealers with plenty of soft top Big Bends and Outer Banks ADM in the $60k - $75k range all over the place come January.
Make me wrong about this @Ford Motor Company
Oh you are not wrong and will not be wrong. There will be no change going into 2023. If there were, FORD would be singing it to us left and right. Note the communication is worse than usual. Note there is no word on any price protection. They are going to drag this on and give premium stock to dealers and then when they have no reason to cover our price protection, you will see our builds trickle out.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does this mean everyone needs to rush and get there reorders in before next week and not wait in case they might get picked to get a build or how does this work.

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just reordered my Bronco for 2023. I hope I get it sometime next year, but not until ALL existing reservation holders have received theirs.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does this mean everyone needs to rush and get there reorders in before next week and not wait in case they might get picked to get a build or how does this work.

No. You have until :unsure: Nov 21st that is when Ford will kill anything that is still has a PC of 99. You won't get picked until you have the dealer change the PC to something 10-19.

No rush but make sure it is done before mid Nov.

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think that if they wait until after the first week of scheduling that they think they will receive stock units for that monthly allocation. The later they can wait (hold off order holders) up to the deadline to convert the more stock units they will get sooner. Wait until after this week and your order can't be scheduled this week; that's five weeks of scheduling. Get you to wait to convert until after the next scheduling round too and that puts you behind any dealer stock scheduled during the second round of scheduling too.

I suspect they are trying to get dealer stock sooner than your build, which is crazy since they still will ultimately get the same number of allocation for the year, it's just when they will get dealer stock compared to yours.

I guess the dealer may be thinking that the ADM will be bigger now then months after their customers are built.
This reply has way to many logical conclusions laid out in understandable ways.

Jamiegla1

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 1st time Bronco owner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think that if they wait until after the first week of scheduling that they think they will receive stock units for that monthly allocation. The later they can wait (hold off order holders) up to the deadline to convert the more stock units they will get sooner. Wait until after this week and your order can't be scheduled this week; that's five weeks of scheduling. Get you to wait to convert until after the next scheduling round too and that puts you behind any dealer stock scheduled during the second round of scheduling too.

I suspect they are trying to get dealer stock sooner than your build, which is crazy since they still will ultimately get the same number of allocation for the year, it's just when they will get dealer stock compared to yours.

I guess the dealer may be thinking that the ADM will be bigger now then months after their customers are built.
is it pretty common that older orders are not being converted? My dealer never called me. I had to call them. Still no COVP email. I feel like im getting screwed here.

RACERED-WT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Order confirmed! Signed C544 today. The future will have me a MY23 Bronco. It's been a long wait, stay strong everyone! WT HPR! FULLY LOADED, to include tow pkg 😄

Ford Bronco ⏰ 2023 Bronco Scheduling Begins! -- Starting Next Week (10/3) For 2023MY Production Build Weeks 11/4 Through 11/28 Screenshot_20221001_125544_Gmail

Last edited:

Sponsored

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
is it pretty common that older orders are not being converted? My dealer never called me. I had to call them. Still no COVP email. I feel like im getting screwed here.
You may already know this, but in case you don't...the COVP confirmation email goes from Ford to your dealership. You will need to ask them to forward it to you; I would insist on seeing it.

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just note the first week of 2023 production (11-04-2022) is a single day's production. The remaining 4 weeks to be scheduled are full weeks.

No idea what is up with 11-04-2022 build week. I guess we'll find out.
I came to say the same. This is odd.
11/4 is the Friday of the current 2022 production week of 10/31 of which I am a part.
If they start building 11/4, then either there is little to no changeover time, which could be possible given the few changes to 2023 packages, or the 10/31 2022 builds are only half that week.
It's possible 11.4 is now the changeover date for a 2023 production start on 11.7 the following week.
I dont know. A lot can be speculated here.
I just hope VINs aren't rescinded for anyone in 10/31 and Ford actually builds what's scheduled....especially for those who have options/colors being discontinued. 🙋‍♂️

Last edited:

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When are orders pulled for preview?
The Tuesday of that week. Scheduling is on Thursday. If you are with a really small Ford dealer, it will be one or two weeks later

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Order confirmed by Ford. #39 (minus 99's) at Granger. This should be a true test of FORD's word...

Who are we kidding... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
#39 eh? That's exactly what I started 2021-2022 at Stephens auto center. This year, I'm starting at #10. Good luck doom

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just note the first week of 2023 production (11-04-2022) is a single day's production. The remaining 4 weeks to be scheduled are full weeks.

No idea what is up with 11-04-2022 build week. I guess we'll find out.
My guess is it's the overflow of MY22 left to be built. I expect to be in that build week.
Sponsored