Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Incoming via Temecula Ford at MSRP!! Expected delivery date 10/16-10/22.

oe-bronco.png
Congrats!! How long ago did you order?
Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No. You have until :unsure: Nov 21st that is when Ford will kill anything that is still has a PC of 99. You won't get picked until you have the dealer change the PC to something 10-19.

No rush but make sure it is done before mid Nov.
yep, I got mine in and have a code 15 but not sure what the deference between 15 or 10 or any other number between 10 and 19.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Incoming via Temecula Ford at MSRP!! Expected delivery date 10/16-10/22.

oe-bronco.png
I would first like to say congrats…….. and I’m not irritated with you. But with ford, I ordered 3 months before you, and have a similar build (by looking at the picture) but have a 4 door…… unscheduled lol this makes no sense

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do the dealers decide who gets what priority code and why IF the Broncos are supposed to be built in order of time stamp, subject to the allocation BS, constraints…?
I do not know who gave dealers the authority to assign Priority Codes. I imagine Ford let the dealers decide for themselves, based on their own established criteria. I also do not know where I stand in line with regard to allocation. I did not have a reservation; I was a walk-in order placer, so I fully expected to be served after those with reservations had been served.

I suppose the only remaining variable is the type and number of constraints specific to each individual order. I simply must wait and hope my order is chosen for production when it becomes eligible.

I wish I could answer your questions better, but I am not privy to the selection process since it is out of my control and more to point, my understanding.

Sponsored

Broncobadlands2023

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would first like to say congrats…….. and I’m not irritated with you. But with ford, I ordered 3 months before you, and have a similar build (by looking at the picture) but have a 4 door…… unscheduled lol this makes no sense
I’m pretty sure he reserved his Bronco back in 2020.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do the dealers decide who gets what priority code and why IF the Broncos are supposed to be built in order of time stamp, subject to the allocation BS, constraints…?
It doesn't matter, pc 10-19 are the same in the Bronco world.

yep, I got mine in and have a code 15 but not sure what the deference between 15 or 10 or any other number between 10 and 19.
There is no difference

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I do not know who gave dealers the authority to assign Priority Codes. I imagine Ford let the dealers decide for themselves, based on their own established criteria.
You're dead nuts.
Priority is purely subjective and is a way for dealers to coddle customers in normal times.

10 = double overhanded stroking with a subtle cupping
15 = standard underhanded non-attentive jiggling
19 = slight tugging with no intent to satisfy

Of course, there are a couple of iterations in-between.
And, with all things Bronco... all bets/priority codes are off.

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You're dead nuts.
Priority is purely subjective and is a way for dealers to coddle customers in normal times.

10 = double overhanded stroking with a subtle cupping
15 = standard underhanded non-attentive jiggling
19 = slight tugging with no intent to satisfy

Of course, there are a couple of iterations in-between.
And, with all things Bronco... all bets/priority codes are off.
I feel so violated. More, please. LOL

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats, can you share link on Bronco decal.
I actually just found the Bronco horse on Bing Images, any Ford page. I then took it, sent it to a Vinyl Vehicle Wrap/Sign Company and they enlarged it and made it. I usually install these on my own, but, it was so large...I had them install it. Here is another photo of it.
Ford Bronco ⏰ 2023 Bronco Scheduling Begins! -- Starting Next Week (10/3) For 2023MY Production Build Weeks 11/4 Through 11/28 DrverSideDone

Just Copy this horse, save it in a file and send it to your local sign shop (on mine, I had them punch out the small "D" as a brand for "Dusty"...my Bronco's name.:
Ford Bronco ⏰ 2023 Bronco Scheduling Begins! -- Starting Next Week (10/3) For 2023MY Production Build Weeks 11/4 Through 11/28 BroncoLOGO

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That is a nice looking wheel and tire combo! (y)
Thanks. I bought them last November before price went up. Bronco came on July 15, 22. Wheels went on the next day.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

In case 22s aren’t done.
Just note the first week of 2023 production (11-04-2022) is a single day's production. The remaining 4 weeks to be scheduled are full weeks.

No idea what is up with 11-04-2022 build week. I guess we'll find out.

Bronco_Mo

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My salesman said 🍺 I am one of his last original reservation holders, so hoping for a build date this time.
whats your reservation number? mine is 11074XXX

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
whats your reservation number? mine is 11074XXX
lol... I think that I am somewhere around 1104XXXX. What are my chances of my 2 door WildTrak HOSS 3.0 with Lux and Tow packages getting scheduled currently priority 19 with Granger?

LMFAO? I wish I could get a Vegas odds line on this!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Build unscheduled orders or Boat Loads of Low Option Dealer Stock? I know where I would put my money.
Now we begin to discover @Ford Motor Company 's real plan for ALL the 2 year old unscheduled orders. Will they actually give these the attention they deserve or will ALLOCATIONS continue to be the only factor that really counts.
I think there will be some happy BIG Dealers with plenty of soft top Big Bends and Outer Banks ADM in the $60k - $75k range all over the place come January.
Make me wrong about this @Ford Motor Company
And this is the reason some dealers are dragging their feet, but "don't worry Bro, you have until November to convert"... by then there will be thousands of other people scheduled ahead of you, plenty of dealer stock available, and less Broncos available to fill your order.

Any dealer getting "dealer stock" orders based on "allocation" should have near or at 0 remaining reservations. Which is another reason why they should not get any "dealer stock" orders filled, as they have no demand.

This fuckery has gone on long enough. Thankfully, my dealer is not dragging their feet on this... but due to allocation (for BS stock orders to be built) I and thousands of others will likely not get scheduled.

I look forward to seeing what Ford does, but I predict that the situation will continue to be allocation > reservation. May the odds be ever in your favor.
Sponsored