Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The scheduling for these 4 weeks in November is huge for those that have already re-ordered MY23 with their dealer and have their Ford confirmation email. It’s a major head start (and somewhat cut in line) for those customers that have already worked with their dealer and done this.

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well hopefully I will see mine soon. Come on build date.

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Because the whole constraint thing is a scam. There are plenty of parts to build your truck. They are choosing not to. There are nicely appointed Broncos at dealerships across my area...if you are ok with paying $10-20K ADM. FORD only cares about the dealers. They are the true customers of FORD.
I agree
They just laugh and laugh and get off putting trucks and broncos half completed for months in parking lots

it’s crazy how scammy this all is

it’s FAKE NEWS

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
is it pretty common that older orders are not being converted? My dealer never called me. I had to call them. Still no COVP email. I feel like im getting screwed here.
I’ve had a great experience with my dealer so far but he did tell me that people that haven’t ever bothered to convert their orders he’s not calling. He called all of them originally (back in ‘21) but hasn’t ever heard back.

Sponsored

LuckyNotAccurate

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I did the re-order to MY22 I was #72 at my dealer [I hesitated and didn’t reserve until October]

Now re-re-ordered last week, #7 at the dealer, priority code 10, confirmation email. I’m actually optimistic I’m gonna get pulled this time.

No doubt about it, I am ready to get hurt again.

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
woot sweet. shame i got off rodeo emails just this morning.

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went in to the dealer to do my conversion (with a color change) had the 2023 Order confirmed email from Ford before I left the dealership.
I also got my (re)order confirmation from Ford before leaving the dealership. It was a tremendous relief. I was anxious about how long it would take to get the acknowledgment from Ford. I never got an email from Ford or my dealer about coming in to reorder, but I have made my intentions known via emails and phone conversations.

My dealer has been pretty awesome. I coordinated my in-person visit to execute the COVP and they were very accommodating. They printed out a new Order Summary for me to sign and we went over everything line-for-line, which was good because the original printout omitted the Sasquatch package from my order! We cleared that up right away. Now everything is exactly as I want it.

I dropped the tow package after coming to the conclusion that I wouldn't be towing anything anytime soon. The real reason I wanted it was for a bike rack, so I figured I could add that later and sidestep the whole constraint issue.

For those who are curious, your order number remains the same as before. My dealer also gave me Priority 10 status, which is the best I could possibly hope for. I'm crossing my fingers, but I'm still settling in for a long wait...

Last edited:

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I came to say the same. This is odd.
11/4 is the Friday of the current 2022 production week of 10/31 of which I am a part.
If they start building 11/4, then either there is little to no changeover time, which could be possible given the few changes to 2023 packages, or the 10/31 2022 builds are only half that week.
It's possible 11.4 is now the changeover date for a 2023 production start on 11.7 the following week.
I dont know. A lot can be speculated here.
I just hope VINs aren't rescinded for anyone in 10/31 and Ford actually builds what's scheduled....especially for those who have options/colors being discontinued. 🙋‍♂️
I assume there is 0 changeover time. All packages and trims are already available. Now some optional become standard, and a few items are shifted about... nothing more. No reason to proclaim a switchover... only VINs differ. Much like last year.

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I assume there is 0 changeover time. All packages and trims are already available. Now some optional become standard, and a few items are shifted about... nothing more. No reason to proclaim a switchover... only VINs differ. Much like last year.
Not entirely true. Personnel change during MY switches too though that can be accomplished in a shift meeting. Adding the sub to the base model audio is an example where a code requires (brief) new training.

Sponsored

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not entirely true. Personnel change during MY switches too though that can be accomplished in a shift meeting. Adding the sub to the base model audio is an example where a code requires (brief) new training.
yeah personnel does need to be made aware of process changes such as base audio now includes x, x and x... but that's likely handled with a package/option code change and/or code (assuming you may have meant module programming) doesn't make it to the floor. The modules are programmed no differently from one to another other than selecting the correct calibration from a list.

Broncodad2020

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Marauder
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Here goes a 2 yr wait for my order too be placed here nothing but horror stories is making me re think my decision to try and get one

Yes1Please

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Kia Sportage
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Keeping fingers crossed for a build date within the next 6 months. Biggest concern is my dealers allocations...

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also got my (re)order confirmation from Ford before leaving the dealership. It was a tremendous relief. I was anxious about how long it would take to get the acknowledgment from Ford. I never got an email from Ford or my dealer about coming in to reorder, but I have made my intentions known via emails and phone conversations.

My dealer has been pretty awesome. I coordinated my in-person visit to execute the COVP and they were very accommodating. They printed out a new DORA for me to sign and we went over everything line-for-line, which was good because the original printout omitted the Sasquatch package from my order! We cleared that up right away. Now everything is exactly as I want it.

I dropped the tow package after coming to the conclusion that I wouldn't be towing anything anytime soon. The real reason I wanted it was for a bike rack, so I figured I could add that later and sidestep the whole constraint issue.

For those who are curious, your order number remains the same as before. My dealer also gave me Priority 10 status, which is the best I could possibly hope for. I'm crossing my fingers, but I'm still settling in for a long wait...
How do the dealers decide who gets what priority code and why IF the Broncos are supposed to be built in order of time stamp, subject to the allocation BS, constraints…?
Sponsored