Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is definitely a war going on in my head. I want to be optimistic especially after 800 days of waiting. But I think I know that I will not see a vehicle.

FORD has been abysmal through this rollout. And the fact that have been even less communicative these last few months after saying "ok, ok, we're gonna get you reservation holders in '23" makes me think absolutely nothing will change. And this much is clear, this commodity/allocation nonsense it just an excuse. FORD is catering to its true customers- the dealers. My order/my money do not matter to them at all.
I’m betting that you get your Bronco schedule date on this coming Thursday.

I’m in it with you at over 800 days and have a 2 Dr, BadSquatch, Lux, etc. I’ll be disappointed if my rig isn’t picked, but I”m holding on for a few more months yet.

Best to you this week on some good news! :)
Sponsored

Tryingtogetabronco

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
What are odds Bronco orders will open up for new customers vs roll overs. Heard it might be in November but I highly doubt it.

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

All orders for MY22 that didn't get built got switched to MY23 similar builds and tagged as 99, do not build. Dealers need to get with the owners to verify the builds, colors, and approval to switch them off of 99.

I assume both dealers and the majority of those placing orders have no clue what is going on which makes this even more complicated. Particularly when the dealer does know but plays like they don't get an edge in this deal and make more profit for themselves. I don't know why anyone does business with such dealers.
But yet, there will still be people who get there order canceled on November 22nd... and claim they didn't know they had to re order... I mean, if I have had a reservation since day one.. or before March 19th 2021... I'm gonna keep up with the process!!! It's not completely on the dealers to notify people. If they actually want a bronco.. they are in the know.. otherwise.. they'll just be here to.complain, that their dealer screwed them...

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But yet, there will still be people who get there order canceled on November 22nd... and claim they didn't know they had to re order... I mean, if I have had a reservation since day one.. or before March 19th 2021... I'm gonna keep up with the process!!! It's not completely on the dealers to notify people. If they actually want a bronco.. they are in the know.. otherwise.. they'll just be here to.complain, that their dealer screwed them...
I hope everyone who moved, changed emails etc get dropped

at some point you literally have to adult

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No. You have until :unsure: Nov 21st...
Yes, everyone else wait until November 21st so that your dealer will be able to order adequate dealer stock for his showroom. Don't let the fact that you have been waiting a year or more get in the way of your dealers profit margin... Think about his/her children... Oh, the humanity...

Xrayphoton1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I can't believe they are building 3k-5k a week and can't catch up to all the reservations. That's crazy so many people ordered broncos and two years later they still haven't caught up. I bet Chevy is jealous. I doubt anyone custom ordered a blazer

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can't believe they are building 3k-5k a week and can't catch up to all the reservations. That's crazy so many people ordered broncos and two years later they still haven't caught up. I bet Chevy is jealous. I doubt anyone custom ordered a blazer
First, they aren't building 5k per week, maybe they combined in a bunch of leftover stuff to get 5k, but the production line has never shown a sustained ability to produce 5k Broncos a week through any single 30 day period.

The best is, maybe, approaching 4k per week. More typical is between 3k and 4k per week, when things are going smoothly.

The only reason Ford is so far behind is because they created this problem by trying to make a reservation system function inside of the existing dealer allocation commitment. They could have easily fixed the problem, but instead, they doubled down on the stupidity and kept the reservation system running along side with the dealer allocation commitment (even to the point of allowing walk in orders to jump to the head of the line).

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, everyone else wait until November 21st so that your dealer will be able to order adequate dealer stock for his showroom. Don't let the fact that you have been waiting a year or more get in the way of your dealers profit margin... Think about his/her children... Oh, the humanity...

:LOL::LOL: Very true. I stopped by the dealer the other day and the guy in charge of ordering had called off sick. :cautious:

Try again this week. ;)

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m betting that you get your Bronco schedule date on this coming Thursday.

I’m in it with you at over 800 days and have a 2 Dr, BadSquatch, Lux, etc. I’ll be disappointed if my rig isn’t picked, but I”m holding on for a few more months yet.

Best to you this week on some good news! :)
Thank you, brother. Same to you. I have the same build. 2DR, BL, SAS, Lux, MB, virgin blood, etc. All the so-called deadly sins. Of course, if I had $70K to burn, I could just go down the street and drive it off the lot right now.

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

May 7, 2021 reservation. Nothing.

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

May 7th 2021 is after the cutoff date for getting a MY 23 ... THE cutoff was March 19th 2021. To be able to order a 23... I thought they quit taking reservations before may of 21?? Hmm. Lemme check this
Ford stopped taking new orders in March of 22, not 21.

Xrayphoton1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
First, they aren't building 5k per week, maybe they combined in a bunch of leftover stuff to get 5k, but the production line has never shown a sustained ability to produce 5k Broncos a week through any single 30 day period.

The best is, maybe, approaching 4k per week. More typical is between 3k and 4k per week, when things are going smoothly.

The only reason Ford is so far behind is because they created this problem by trying to make a reservation system function inside of the existing dealer allocation commitment. They could have easily fixed the problem, but instead, they doubled down on the stupidity and kept the reservation system running along side with the dealer allocation commitment (even to the point of allowing walk in orders to jump to the head of the line).
Yeah that makes no sense! Reminds me of Seinfeld. "So you know how to take a reservation. You just don't know how to hold a reservation." Ford said it would be by reservation, not allocation, and they lied. Simple as that. If they kept their word, there would be truckloads going to Granger to clear out their 800+ orders in a matter of weeks but instead they'll only get like what 150 this whole next year. Ridiculous Ford.

KC5MO

Wildtrak
First Name
Herbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak, 1975 CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm glad to se those who have been waiting will get their Bronco! As for me, I'm getting tired of waiting for the 23MY new orders to open.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
May 7th 2021 is after the cutoff date for getting a MY 23 ... THE cutoff was March 19th 2021. To be able to order a 23... I thought they quit taking reservations before may of 21?? Hmm. Lemme check this
Reservation banks didn't close until August 30th 2021.
Order banks remained open to walk-in's until early March 7th 2022.
March 19th 2021 was an alleged cut-off date for converting a res to a MY21 order and is also the date that Ford uses to qualify the first level of price protection.
Sponsored