First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I haven't received an email from Ford since I placed my order in 10/21. But I signed the new DORA from my dealer and gave them my ID. Hopefully I'm good to get scheduled, but the lack of emails worries me.
Ford Bronco ⏰ 2023 Bronco Scheduling Begins! -- Starting Next Week (10/3) For 2023MY Production Build Weeks 11/4 Through 11/28 1664809969839
Sponsored

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
i've never got an email about my order from ford either. but have confirmed my order and covp was accepted. the only emails i get are for the off rodeo.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got email from Ford saying it's ordered. I know they have my DL from my original order. Wondering if I need to follow up.
Can't see my priority code either. That's just what my rep told me. I'm hoping he emails me my order sheet.
You are putting WAY to much faith in your dealership. Not saying they aren't good people but no way would I be "wondering" or "hoping" they are doing everything correctly. We have seen that several salesrep's are ignorant of the re-ordering process. You need to be picking up the phone and be proactive.

ERock62

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Those backdoor links never show anything other than "Sorry about that" for me.

airforceteacher

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW sedan, Eruption Green OBX on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does priority even mean anything? Mines been 10 the entire time, and still 10 after conversion.
Also, is towing still a constraint? I was just gonna go aftermarket w/ 4 pin for a bike rack and occasional Uhaul. I'm on the fence on whether I need a brake controller or not. I don't think so, but who knows what I want to do with it a couple years from now.

Sponsored

cbrownabq

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge 2500 diesel
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You are putting WAY to much faith in your dealership. Not saying they aren't good people but no way would I be "wondering" or "hoping" they are doing everything correctly. We have seen that several salesrep's are ignorant of the re-ommm
Those backdoor links never show anything other than "Sorry about that" for me.
yeah, mine shows order submitted BUT ITS THE WRONG BUILD!😳

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got the ”order submitted” email from ford for the 2023 MY, but my back door link still shows the pricing as it did for 2022. Has anyone else’s back door link updated the pricing for 2023?

Cyber2D

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine are strange - Received order confirmation email from Ford. First link shows order is placed, second link showing that order in process and no green check yet.
Ford Bronco ⏰ 2023 Bronco Scheduling Begins! -- Starting Next Week (10/3) For 2023MY Production Build Weeks 11/4 Through 11/28 1664809969839
Mine is the same, confirmed on the normal one and this one is "in progress". I wouldn't think much of it, there's a reason this link is a weird backdoor and not something publicly available.

OuterBankSquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Make sure you’re double checking orders and double checking your dealers.
Sage advice here, on my conversion the system dropped Sasquatch and Auxiliary switches, dealer had to re-add them. The world is well again ... and the wait continues.

Sponsored

Epenney

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I went to my dealer and dropped tow pkg as he showed me the system prompt as a restraint when it's added. he said they can install it at the dealership upon delivery... All I need is a hitch for bikes really. He said all existing orders are getting a vin by year-end... believe it when I see it.

RedShark32s

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don’t understand why dealers are dragging their feet getting orders submitted?
Because they can wait until the 11/21 deadline and instead get a bunch of dealer stock orders to sell with ADM.

All the weeks listed here...if you've got 30 allocations and not a one customer order converted, what do you get? Thirty 4-door soft top Big Bends to sell.

That's what my dealer is pulling.

I gave up and bought a Ranger Tremor over the weekend (from different dealer of course). At least I won't care so much anymore. Maybe I'll buy the Bronco if it ever shows up. Probably cancel through Ford as to not let the dealer keep it and reorder one in 2032.

Last edited:

BroncoRaptor

Heritage
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ Sprinter Van 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My dealer submitted mine, but it still shows as the 2022 (yes, '22) order in Cyber Orange. They showed me the screenshot of the submission on their PC.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer submitted mine, but it still shows as the 2022 (yes, '22) order in Cyber Orange. They showed me the screenshot of the submission on their PC.
Uh, maybe they are still working in the MY22 side of WBDO (if that is possible)? Ford converted/duplicated all existing MY22 orders to MY23 and changed all Cyber Orange orders to Black. CO shouldn't even show as an option in MY23.

You may want to have another conversation with your dealer or go pay them a visit as something is definitely not right.

ThomasK

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak & 2018 F150 Supercrew Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My salesman said 🍺 I am one of his last original reservation holders, so hoping for a build date this time.
Interesting marketing ploy to keep the hope alive. My dealer also said that I was #3 or #4 in line when the plug was pulled on MY22 builds and I was asked to reorder for a second time (3rd total order in this saga) on September 21st. Just makes me curious how many others were told something similar. Anyway, I sincerely hope that you get yours built this year. Oh, and enjoy the drinks!!
Sponsored