First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands, 2021 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I still don't know what to do about the tow package. If you add it yourself does it include the controller or did he just add the hitch?
Both. Here are some links.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gjeepguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Durango, 2007 JK, 1997 TJ, 1993 YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So per Ford chat my order (March 2022) was converted from MY22 to MY23 on September 9th after being balanced out, previously was Unscheduled - Clean, Priority 10.

Currently Unscheduled - Clean, Priority 99.

Does the dealer change the priority? Ford Chat says they are unable.

Is anyone's converted order priority other than 99?

WickedB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram 2500, 2016 Z06, 20216 GLE63
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yes. The dealer is the one who changes the priority code. Ford customer service does not have access to the priority code. They stated that is done at the dealer level.

jleafgre

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So per Ford chat my order (March 2022) was converted from MY22 to MY23 on September 9th after being balanced out, previously was Unscheduled - Clean, Priority 10.

Have you done COVP with your dealer? That is the trigger to my understanding.

Sponsored

Gjeepguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Durango, 2007 JK, 1997 TJ, 1993 YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For the initial 22 order yes. Do you have to do a second time for the converted order?

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I've called the MPH (800-334-4375) and asked about my priority code, and they were able to see it. I verified that mine wasn't a 99 anymore after updating my order to a 2023. I'd get on the phone with your dealer and make sure your order is updated and see what they need for COVP if your code is still a 99.

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You need to talk to your dealer. They have to confirm the change to 2023 by changing the priority code to 10-19 AND most likely need to add Sasquatch back to your order, as there was a big SNAFU with that. If they haven't received COVP info from you, they'll have to do that, too, before November, and send it to Ford. But at least having the code between 10-19 gets you in the queue, for whatever it's worth.

jleafgre

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
For the initial 22 order yes. Do you have to do a second time for the converted order?
Yes, Ford converted all orders to MY23 and put them in 99 status. The dealer is supposed to confirm the order and verify purchaser info to clear it.

thewodg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've called the MPH (800-334-4375) and asked about my priority code, and they were able to see it. I verified that mine wasn't a 99 anymore after updating my order to a 2023. I'd get on the phone with your dealer and make sure your order is updated and see what they need for COVP if your code is still a 99.
Can they tell you at the 1-800 number whether COVP has been completed for your order?

Sponsored

OuterBankSquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called (800) 392-3673 from their web page. The lady I talked to told me it was a code of 10 and is assigned by the dealer. I mainly wanted to confirm it wasn't 99...
Thanks for sharing! Gave them a ring and they asked for either my Order Code and Sales Code or Order Code and Reservation ID (had these two). For the first time ever I was able to confirm I've moved past priority 99, now a priority 14, sweet!

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can they tell you at the 1-800 number whether COVP has been completed for your order?
My dealer said (and I'll drink) that they didn't need anything more from me, they took a copy of my DL when I originally placed the order. From what I've seen, some dealers are going the full route, DL, and a signed DORA or other document. Most if they know you, they mark you verified.

I don't know for sure (because it's Ford and they don't really tell us much), but I think as long as you're not priority 99, you are verified and good to go. If you are still a 99, talk to your dealer, and soon.

ERock62

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I re-ordered 9/23. Initial paperwork had 99.

Was changed to 10 when submitted to Ford. Had an issue where Sasquatch was dropped when I received confirmation from Ford. Dealer corrected right away.
1664386588546-png.png

1664386646277-png.png

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope that is the case. We need to fill current orders way before allowing new orders again.
Same boat, except I can't see my priority code. But my dealer resubmitted my order when banks opened, I signed the order agreement, and I got the email from Ford confirming my order. I asked the dealer if I had to do anything for COVP and he said no. For what it's worth, I ordered in February 2022 without a reservation, so I believe I don't qualify for price protection.
I was a 19 now 14, I know my order/res date was 7/29/21 so maybe folks with 10, and 11 order codes were earlier orders I’d hope.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reading about the lack of communication from Ford and dealerships and reflecting on the whole "hand wringing" that's been going on regarding PP and not knowing what we have, or don't, and I have a theory, really it's a hypnosis. Ford "is ok" with a bunch of order holders being frustrated enough to cancel a '21 or older res/order.

If someone cancels because they think they are not PP and they think they are paying $3,000 more than original, that's another unit Ford and the dealer can sell at '23 price. So, by keeping things "cloudy" some may cancel.

Assuming Ford is going to give PP using date of order for '23 the way it's now being explained, those people not on the boards or in communication with a good dealer, may cancel thinking they are paying much more. But, the reality is, they would be PP and canceled thinking they weren't & frustrated, Ford can then say, we announced in late Sept/Oct that you were PP by date of order, you should have talked with your dealer.

Note: Two Broncos, same build are on the lot, you a res holder, are picking up the one with a '22 price, the other one is MY23 priced, you just gained $3k in value and that's before the walk-in pays ADM.

So, yea I think Ford's ok with some dropping their order due to all of this, while being able to say, "we gave PP, you should have stayed in line."
FORD would be ok with this whole forum dropping out and being ex-customers due to their behavior. Companies, these days, do not care about loyalty.
Sponsored