First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So once you get scheduled for a build date ( I just got bumped to 11/14) are you able to make any more changes to the order or is everything final?
It's locked in at this point

RestAssured

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat—>Honda Odyssey—>???
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like the scheduling this week was replaced by instead bumping earlier build weeks into the spaces they were going to schedule? Not a good start to the year, Ford.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Surprised to see no emails, is there an official "postponed" thread that I missed?

With no "I got my build week" posts and all the build week pushes, I would surmise that it is postponed or delayed. No "official" word from Ford does not surprise me at all. Over the past two years I have become numb to any kind of response from Ford. I have received the obligatory "order confirmed" in those years but other than that, nadda.

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was looking forward to being let down again. Ford can't even seem to do that right...

Sponsored

DallasCajun

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I got an off roadeo email and a picture of a Bronco with a horse in the mailbox
Off-Roadeo is one of the reasons why I haven’t cancelled my order as it solidified my perspective that a Sasquatch (Wildtrak in my case) brings me such a higher experience than I get out of my JLU.

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Off-Roadeo is one of the reasons why I haven’t cancelled my order as it solidified my perspective that a Sasquatch (Wildtrak in my case) brings me such a higher experience than I get out of my JLU.
I'd love to go to the off rodeo, but there aren't any close to me or my condo. Seems kinda crazy to fly for a one day experience. I'd love to go to the one in the desert.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd love to go to the off rodeo, but there aren't any close to me or my condo. Seems kinda crazy to fly for a one day experience. I'd love to go to the one in the desert.
Nearly anywhere fun to see requires a flight from where I live. (I do drive to CO several times a year to see family). My brother, who works for Ford, and I took a guy trip to the Moab off rodeo and it was a great time. "No Ragrets".

DallasCajun

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’m in Dallas and went to the one in Austin/Horseshoe Bay. It just happened to be the day after what seemed to be the only rain this summer so the “high-speed” trail wasn’t available for use. I’d like to attend the Vegas location to hit some wider-open spaces.

Cyber2D

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's fun but it's definitely not really worth a flight. Did meet a few people who did just that though. I'm lucky enough to live in Austin.

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like the scheduling this week was replaced by instead bumping earlier build weeks into the spaces they were going to schedule? Not a good start to the year, Ford.
Hopefully the right hand is talking to the left hand and they postpone new ordering at least as many weeks as there are delays or some of us will never get a build date.

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Noooooooooooooooooooo

good luck to everyone else today 😂

Ford Bronco ⏰ 2023 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (10/10) For Production Build Week 12/5 733C16EA-3F87-4627-9884-64C2BACB09A9

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yet they can build and deliver hybrid F150s in 4 months from order date… how is production still a challenge after 18 months? Not buying global supply chain issues when vastly more complicated and processor-heavy models like the lightning, Mach E and hybrids are rolling off the line.

MichiganMichael

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport, '22 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's locked in at this point
Not quite. You can still make small changes, like color, interior, wheel/tire package, all the way up to sent to plant status. You can NOT change series, WTvsBB, or 4wd type or engine or 2/4 door once scheduled.
Sponsored