Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport, '22 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So once you get scheduled for a build date ( I just got bumped to 11/14) are you able to make any more changes to the order or is everything final?
You can make small option choice changes, like color, interior cloth vs leather, etc changes. Nothing big or major. Unless that’s changed in the last 4 months.
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can make small option choice changes, like color, interior cloth vs leather, etc changes. Nothing big or major. Unless that’s changed in the last 4 months.
We had one forum member @mcinfantry who was able to add Squatch to his BL after his VIN was assigned. Many of us are waiting very anxiously to see if it actually sticks and gets built that way or not.

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We had one forum member @mcinfantry who was able to add Squatch to his BL after his VIN was assigned. Many of us are waiting very anxiously to see if it actually sticks and gets built that way or not.
it’s on a train in chicago
I changed Sasquatch AFTER I got a vin

MichiganMichael

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport, '22 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Theoretically, anything that doesn't change the VIN (doors, series, engine, 4wd, etc) can be changed after scheduling, even with VIN in hand. If the dealer could add it, and it stayed on all the way to production date, then it should have stuck. If it's on your window label, it should be on your vehicle, or you have grounds for a misbuilt vehicle, and it WILL get added after the fact. Legally, they can not release a vehicle to you unless it has everything that is on the window label. Federal law. I know, as I had to deal with this as part of my last job. Dealers will still release vehicles that are missing pieces, or accessories, etc, but if push came to shove, it is illegal.

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

North of Dallas on a BNSF train at 23:00 CST last night. It held. Well it’s on the window sticker…
Ford Bronco ⏰ 2023 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (10/10) For Production Build Week 12/5 9F452F7E-3FF8-4751-BF06-FAEB757D0DB2

Cyber2D

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just got a production email for my Maverick that I ordered 1.5 years after my Bronco (with no build date). At least Ford is building something...
Sponsored