First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
So as of today (8-17-22) my '22 order from November is still "in order processing." If the scheduling for the reminder of the year happened on the 15th, does that mean for certain I am being bumped to '23?
Scheduling is the WEEK of the 15th, not the actual 15th. Tomorrow (Thursday) will be the big day.
Sponsored

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So as of today (8-17-22) my '22 order from November is still "in order processing." If the scheduling for the reminder of the year happened on the 15th, does that mean for certain I am being bumped to '23?
Scheduling happens the week of the 15th, usually on Thursday afternoon. You may get a scheduling email and VIN several days after being scheduled, not sure about why there are delays. I'd suggest using the backdoor link, but if you didn't have a reservation it won't work.

Not sure where I heard but balance out/bumped to 2023 emails won't be until around September 7th. You can call next week and ask if the secondary status for your order is unscheduled - clean, if so you *could* be scheduled but at this point, most likely won't be. If it is unscheduled - balanced that means you are most likely pushed to a 2023. I say most likely because your secondary status can change, and they can schedule up until the final balance out.

MerkurXR4Ti

Outer Banks
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3, Audi Q7, BMW 528i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As for allocations, I’m starting to think the sweet spot must be to find a dealer that sells a ton of fleet transit vans, or F-250s to farmers and doesn’t have big-city suburbanites making a bunch of Bronco orders. In short, a high-volume dealer with good allocations, but also a ton of Bronco orders isn’t (wasn’t) the way to go.

KnappyRedd

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What is the backdoor link to check status if you dont have a vin yet? My order is confirmed and Ford tells me its Unscheduled Clean as of the 15th soooooooooooo!!!!!

Sponsored

Builder

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 CC F350 4x4, 2002 F150 4x4, 2013 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have zero expectation that my Bronco will get scheduled today. With the color changes for '23 it is my last chance to get the Bronco I want. No offense to anyone else but I hope a lot of you long time waiters get your Cyber Orange builds scheduled today.

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have zero expectation that my Bronco will get scheduled today. With the color changes for '23 it is my last chance to get the Bronco I want. No offense to anyone else but I hope a lot of you long time waiters get your Cyber Orange builds scheduled today.
I got to drive one at the NH Off-Roadeo on Monday (8/15). As the guide explained, color doesn’t affect performance. 😂 Still, it was nice to have some pics in one as I’m not optimistic I’ll get selected this model year.

Archedamian

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands, Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got to drive one at the NH Off-Roadeo on Monday (8/15). As the guide explained, color doesn’t affect performance. 😂 Still, it was nice to have some pics in one as I’m not optimistic I’ll get selected this model year.
F that guy. From someone who has waited over two years for Cyber Orange, that is an asshole thing to say.

Sponsored

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
F that guy. From someone who has waited over two years for Cyber Orange, that is an asshole thing to say.
Ehh… he said it in preparation for us selecting our Bronco for the day - not my specific order (or anyone else’s). It was the only CO they had, so I power-walked to that thing when he let us pick.

DNVRBRONCO86

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What time do they usually release the info to the back door link, been hammering it all morning lol

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I live in a state with 3,000,000. We can't keep up with big dealer around population centers that have 3,000,000 people.

As for allocations, I’m starting to think the sweet spot must be to find a dealer that sells a ton of fleet transit vans, or F-250s to farmers and doesn’t have big-city suburbanites making a bunch of Bronco orders. In short, a high-volume dealer with good allocations, but also a ton of Bronco orders isn’t (wasn’t) the way to go.