Paula
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 & jeep Grand Cherokee lorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I check the back door page and I am scheduled for the week of Sept 19th. My dealership only had 2 allocations for this weeks build schedule. Can't believe I got one of them. Badlands, Sasquatch, MIC, Manual-Eruption Green
Sponsored

NamVet66-67

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Sport V6 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They filled those gaps already to my understanding. There are build week group threads on here for 8/22 & 8/29 week. We have all gotten scheduled week emails. We were part of the unannounced weeks. I don't think we will see a scheduling leak for this.
Build week date of 8/29 and to dealer 9/9-9/15 but nothing has given any paper trail at any of the tracker's sites.

I still recall the first day home from VN and the wife and I went to buy a Red Mustang before going to NC base, that was a cakewalk
. In and out, compared to this cluster, only God knows.

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank You Jesus!!!
Got an email from my dealer & confirmed with Ford Chat, I now have a VIN and scheduled for the week of 9/19!!!!
Was the email from your dealer or from Ford?

I just emailed my dealer, and he seems super annoyed at my bi-monthly status email to him, and he basically replied saying, Ford will email you when you are scheduled like I was an idiot for even touching base with him... I was under the impression that Ford was pushing back the emails until like a week or two before production. Am I thinking of a different email?

And here I thought I was being nice, not annoying the shit out of him for the last 6 months.

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Question: What are these 99’s you speak of?
Status code 99 is basically a do not schedule status, some people had their dealers 99 their orders because they wanted to wait for something (most seemed to be waiting for the mod top). Dealers set their status codes between 10-19.

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If your order is stuck with a 99 "Priority Code" then that means it is put in a status of NOT TO BE PRODUCED. Not sure if that is the proper term, but that is effectively what happens. Example of a 99 code would be someone in '21 or even '22 that was insistent they were going to wait until MY23 to get a color paint matched mod hardtop (rather than the MIC hard top)......they would get a 99 priority code that takes them out of line since that option wouldn't be available until at least '23.

Sponsored

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

99 is the status that tells Ford not to schedule for now (usually because you're waiting on something that isn't available yet, a Heritage edition in my case)

Clemson Tiger

Badlands
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I check the back door page and I am scheduled for the week of Sept 19th. My dealership only had 2 allocations for this weeks build schedule. Can't believe I got one of them. Badlands, Sasquatch, MIC, Manual-Eruption Green
I too just got scheduled for the same week. Reserved 11/20 a 2dr badlands, non sas, 7mt. My dealer called me and sent me the VIN. I still don’t have an email from ford and the my Ford acct still shows on order with dealer.

Rezkue1

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was the email from your dealer or from Ford?

I just emailed my dealer, and he seems super annoyed at my bi-monthly status email to him, and he basically replied saying, Ford will email you when you are scheduled like I was an idiot for even touching base with him... I was under the impression that Ford was pushing back the emails until like a week or two before production. Am I thinking of a different email?

And here I thought I was being nice, not annoying the shit out of him for the last 6 months.

I email my dealer every week there is scheduling on that Thursday, did that today, and was surprised I got a Schedule week & VIN. So I then jumped on the ford chat, and just asked to give me an update. They also shared the same info on week & VIN.

Sorry about your experience

Sponsored

Rezkue1

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Called the marketing line expecting disappointment. I received exactly that!

I sold my 4 door on Tuesday wishfully thinking that my 2 door would be scheduled soon. It's gonna take me awhile to get used to not having a Bronco again AND not having one for quite some time, apparently.

Huge congrats to all the folks that got VINs and build dates today. You're gonna love your ride!

Rezkue1

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Krieger

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Called the marketing line expecting disappointment. I received exactly that!

I sold my 4 door on Tuesday wishfully thinking that my 2 door would be scheduled soon. It's gonna take me awhile to get used to not having a Bronco again AND not having one for quite some time, apparently.

Huge congrats to all the folks that got VINs and build dates today. You're gonna love your ride!
Disappointed? You're on to your second Bronco and likely sitting on a nice stack of cash from the first. I'm past the 2 year mark of waiting for my first.
Sponsored