Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

2+ years and still waiting, I swear my order got blacklisted
Same. Jim farley and mike levine probably got butthurt by my mean tweets.

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How was the NH Off-Roadeo? Would you recommend? I am leaning towards going there, as I don't have access to desert trails without driving 2000 miles.
I’d certainly recommend it. Our guide, Evan, was fantastic. The whole customer experience was top-notch, in my opinion. We live in PA and have a plot of land in NH, so it made the most sense to go there. You certainly find out why NH is called The Granite State.

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So far, unimpressed with the big push to get 22s scheduled and built. It doesn’t appear that many, if any, October dates have been scheduled. Not sure if that means we will have weekly scheduling rolling out until the 23 switchover or if Ford is waiving the white flag.

Sponsored

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@Jamiegla1 We did get one last Friday and 66 is 100% spot on that they come out late on Fridays. I suspect we’ll get one that has clean up scheduling on it and lots of Oct dates will go out. 1st point fact. 2nd point my opinion.

Usually late afternoon.

DNVRBRONCO86

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So if we didn’t get one yesterday is there any chance for one today?

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
should be lots of chances left as nothing was scheduled for the october builds yet.

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So if we didn’t get one yesterday is there any chance for one today?
Based on precedent, yes. But who knows at this point. There should however be more scheduling to come whether it's today or next week. Yesterday via Ford chat it was explained to me the "processing" a we see it on the website, means it is still scheduled for MY22 and has not been rolled over into MY23. To further clarify I asked point blank if that meant I could still possibly have a MY22 build and she said "yes".

Sponsored

TP1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Popped into the chat today expecting disappointment, and to my surprise I got a 9/26 build week.

Called the dealer on Monday to ask about my order and if they even had any open allocations for the next build cycle. He told me that he did and that he'd put me at the top of the list. Guess it worked.

Outer Banks, 2.7, SAS, MIC, high, aux switches

Also, tried to add the VIN to my ford account and it wasn't working. Got the "Sorry, we couldn’t find this vehicle. Please try searching for another vehicle and check you have entered the information correctly." message. Anyone have any idea how long it takes before I can add it?
Following up on my post in case anyone else is in this position. Can't add the VIN to your Ford account until it's in your possession. What you can do is go to https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking and put in the VIN and order number to check status.

TP1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

pjbinns

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine changed today as well. Same for many that did get scheduled. It might not necessarily be a bad thing. I searched the phrase in quotes: "WORK WITH YOUR DEALER" above and came up with multiple hits from the past of others getting that message once their Broncos builds were completed. Perhaps there is still hope and it's added now for those being scheduled to prepare to purchase soon.

Post in thread '🛠 4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc]' https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/🛠-4-4-22-build-week-group-now-with-google-doc.35884/post-1374012

Post in thread '02/28/22 Build Week Thread' https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/02-28-22-build-week-thread.31022/post-1286413

Ford Bronco ⏰ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (8/15) For Production Build Weeks 10/3 Through 10/31 thank-you-lonney-tunes
Well in our case, Ford chat has said we are unscheduled and balanced out. Bummer. Maybe we will get a my24.

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well in our case, Ford chat has said we are unscheduled and balanced out. Bummer. Maybe we will get a my24.
All joking aside, it seems like we are all focused on getting a 22 but might be a 23. Honestly, I’m anticipating this going well into 24. Ford knows all price protection would drop off and the loyal res order holders will stick it out plus pay the the new model year upcharge.
Sponsored