W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Not odd they need room since they’ve scheduled a good deal of builds. Don’t want to stack up.

My opinion. Hopefully they will sneak in a few during next week as well.
The 9/19 and 9/26 gap is odd. Of course, this happened with 8/22 and 8/29 and people have been scheduled those weeks. Ford had never done this before outside of the scheduled July shutdown. (See attached.)

So, as many as 7 additional weeks to be scheduled? There's some hope.
Sponsored

Riderflyer

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT PP1/2023 Ford Bronco HPR
Your Bronco Model
Base
So....one more time please. I have reservation 1/25/22- Bronco base/cyber orange/2 dr/2.3L auto. No other status from FMC or dealer on build. If I don't hear by 8/25/22 with a VIN#....it means I'm in a 2023 with no cyber orange paint option? The last build dates at the factory for 22's is 10/2,10/10, 10/17, 10/24 & 10/31? Production of new 2023's will start late November 2022?

M00SE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL 2.0 w/ 2022 Basequach on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Question, do you recieve a vin and build date in the same email? Or does the Vin email usually come a while before the build date email. My dealer is useless....
Vin comes with the build date email.

Today I received an email from ford regarding my Maverick that is scheduled for week of August 29th, it also stated the VIN. For what it's worth I ordered a Basequach 2.7 2-door March 2022 and have yet to get scheduled.

M00SE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
So....one more time please. I have reservation 1/25/22- Bronco base/cyber orange/2 dr/2.3L auto. No other status from FMC or dealer on build. If I don't hear by 8/25/22 with a VIN#....it means I'm in a 2023 with no cyber orange paint option? The last build dates at the factory for 22's is 10/2,10/10, 10/17, 10/24 & 10/31? Production of new 2023's will start late November 2022?
Not necessarily, ford scheduled my Maverick build back in June 2022 for production build date of August 29th 2022. New that from a call to customer service I placed in July 2022. Today August 9th 2022 I received and email from ford with a VIN saying my Maverick build is is scheduled week of August 29 2022.
Best bet is to call customer service the week after August 25th they'll have info before the emails come out. I know my stuff is for a Maverick but it's all the same. Good luck

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am pretty sure that I will get scheduled... LOL 😂 Not.

#425 in line at Granger for a 2 Door WildTrak HOSS 3.0 with Lux and Tow packages!

My chances are excellent... LOL 😂

Djveks22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am pretty sure that I will get scheduled... LOL 😂 Not.

#425 in line at Granger for a 2 Door WildTrak HOSS 3.0 with Lux and Tow packages!

My chances are excellent... LOL 😂
What is granger? The largest Ford dealer ? I thought it was that granger, the hardware supply chain?

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Vin comes with the build date email.

Today I received an email from ford regarding my Maverick that is scheduled for week of August 29th, it also stated the VIN. For what it's worth I ordered a Basequach 2.7 2-door March 2022 and have yet to get scheduled.
Bro. No disrespect but lots of B6G members been waiting for years.

M00SE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bro. No disrespect but lots of B6G members been waiting for years.
Oh yeah, for sure. I ordered simply because the order banks were closing and I figured better to get it in and wait then play funny money games at the dealership. I know it's gonna be a while

Sponsored

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

You da man. We friends.

Hey Rick, go buy a Jeep.
Oh yeah, for sure. I ordered simply because the order banks were closing and I figured better to get it in and wait then play funny money games at the dealership. I know it's gonna be a while

BroncoRaptor

Heritage
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ Sprinter Van 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Half of me feels this is the week I finally get scheduled, a little more than half, since "Ford said" and I'm "clean", the other "half" is saying "don't count on it" that way I won't be disappointed.

But,I fear that if prices go up next MY, that I'll have to drop SAS and yet if I had already dropped it I'd be built already. I hope I did the right thing by keeping it.
What do you mean by “clean”?

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What do you mean by “clean”?
He’s going off the rumor that someone started that “unscheduled clean” orders would get pulled before MY23. It could happen but I seriously doubt it. I have paper in hand that I have been unscheduled clean since Oct 21 when I demanded to see that I wasn’t secretly code 99 anymore. It didn’t do anything back then for MY22. All unscheduled clean means is that your order is buildable and has no errors.
Sponsored