First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So....one more time please. I have reservation 1/25/22- Bronco base/cyber orange/2 dr/2.3L auto. No other status from FMC or dealer on build. If I don't hear by 8/25/22 with a VIN#....it means I'm in a 2023 with no cyber orange paint option? The last build dates at the factory for 22's is 10/2,10/10, 10/17, 10/24 & 10/31? Production of new 2023's will start late November 2022?
Don’t look for sympathy here….I reserved 18 months before you ordered. Ordered 11 months before you, reordered 3 months before you……crickets.
Sponsored

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Don’t look for sympathy here...
I, myself, didn't take his post as asking for sympathy. What I saw was someone wanting to verify how many more chances they get before being bumped to MY23. And I'd say he has a fair chance of being built as a MY22. I ordered the same build as his AFTER he did, except my engine is the 2.7L, and I already have a VIN. It's not his fault that others have waited longer. This isn't a contest, and we're all on the same side here.

MerkurXR4Ti

Outer Banks
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3, Audi Q7, BMW 528i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It amazes me that nearly every Bronco I see in the wild is a soft top. Those constraints must be no joke. Anyone willing to drop a constraint to get previewed this week?

Hopkinsforestry

Badlands
First Name
Paula
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 & jeep Grand Cherokee lorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if they are getting to the point with orders that for some dealers they will schedule more than they have allocations for just to get the orders done.
What I'm hoping for!!

Hopkinsforestry

Badlands
First Name
Paula
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 & jeep Grand Cherokee lorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It amazes me that nearly every Bronco I see in the wild is a soft top. Those constraints must be no joke. Anyone willing to drop a constraint to get previewed this week?
Nope!!
Badlands
Sasquach
MIC
Manual
All a must, I did drop the tow about 9 months ago as my husband has a F250, so I don't really need it.

Sponsored

cracKen

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I always felt that buying a hardtop after the fact would be too expensive. Better to get what you want and wait. But now that the wait gets longer and longer…I’m debating it myself if I’d settle for a soft too come this September when order banks open again. Now I’m even entertaining a Base Bronco but I really really want the hardtop.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m not dropping anything. BYW, I like your forum handle. I had a Merkur XR4ti and a Merkur Scorpio. Nice cars, too bad Ford blew it, tried to sell the Merkur line through Lincoln dealers. Bad idea.

MerkurXR4Ti

Outer Banks
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3, Audi Q7, BMW 528i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What do y’all think of the Lux constraint? (See attached for spec refresher) I’m only really in for the built-in garage door opener. Adaptive cruise control is my #2 want, nice - but not worth a wait, USB-C #3, wireless charger #4, sound system upgrade #5. I hope they drop nav for ‘23. It seems that nav by Carplay is a no brainer. I wonder where in that list is the real constraint.

996E3741-40B6-48A5-864C-8875E890C358.png

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What do y’all think of the Lux constraint? (See attached for spec refresher) I’m only really in for the built-in garage door opener. Adaptive cruise control is my #2 want, nice - but not worth a wait, USB-C #3, wireless charger #4, sound system upgrade #5. I hope they drop nav for ‘23. It seems that nav by Carplay is a no brainer. I wonder where in that list is the real constraint.

Ford Bronco ⏰ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (8/15) For Production Build Weeks 10/3 Through 10/31 996E3741-40B6-48A5-864C-8875E890C358
I wouldn't want a Bronco without the Lux package, mostly because the adaptive cruise control - but I am also going to try to get lane centering working tomorrow.

The wireless charger is only really useful for annealing your phone.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You need to drive around more, while the majority will be soft tops, I see plenty of hard tops too.

Sponsored

NamVet66-67

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Sport V6 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4dr, Badlands. 2.7L, Auto 10spd, Soft top, Lux, CactusGray

Fingers crossed

01/27/22 Ordered
8/29/22 Build Wk

roboticsrob

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The hard tops are starting to get out there. Went yesterday to a dealer in San Diego who had 4 Bronco's on hand, all hard tops, 2 2-door and 2 4-door, though they were all $20k over list or higher.

That said, still waiting on our 2-door hard top to get a VIN... Guess we'll know soon

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Last edited:

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco ⏰ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (8/15) For Production Build Weeks 10/3 Through 10/31 996E3741-40B6-48A5-864C-8875E890C358
A lot of the builds scheduled (mine included) for 9/12 are fully loaded BL and WT....hardtop, lux, etc..even some tow packages. I dropped tow in March but it's still showing up on the backdoor, which I thought hadn't updated. I pulled up the order tracker using VIN last night and tow is on that too.

I have a printed out order sheet not showing tow from March but I'm not going to complain if it's on there!

KSJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia,F250,Camry,Harley,Mach1
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think Ford should be at least giving us an estimated build date for our vehicles, regardless of anything that happens and then if something does happen… an email of a new build date. Just past my 2 year reservation date. Ford needs to come up with some information for the masses that are waiting endlessly.
Sponsored