Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For what it's worth, the backdoor link showed I was moved to "In Production" as of late last week with zero movement since order. I just called Ford support and gave them my dealer order number to see if they had any other info and he gave me my VIN# and a build date of Sept. 12th!
Sponsored

airforceteacher

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW sedan, Eruption Green OBX on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't know why you all feel adaptive cruise is so bad in the Bronco, mine works really well, maybe I am getting different results.

I just got my playing cards, so I think that we all know that I won't be getting a 2022 WildTrak. Thanks for the playing cards, Ford probably thinks that almost makes up for putting allocation ahead of reservation... LOL 😂
I was looking forward to it on the Bronco - my partner's Lincoln has it and it works pretty well.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine is scheduled for 9/19 build!! What are the odds I actually get it? two door badlands.
If you have a VIN, assuming that it isn't destroyed at the factory or in transit, the odds are as close to 100% as is reasonably possible.

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I rented a Chrysler mini van with adaptive cruise
The way I drive it didn’t help. I’ll leave it at that
It's funny I own a Chrysler Pacifica and that is precisely why I want adaptive cruise. It made long trips so much easier. It's certainly not for in town use but on the highway it's excellent. I drove a Kia EV6 and it's adaptive cruise was a whole new level of smart. It saw the cars next to you and when someone was passing, but moved in front of you, it didn't slam the breaks. I'll admit that is a downside of the Pacificas version.

Sponsored

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's funny I own a Chrysler Pacifica and that is precisely why I want adaptive cruise. It made long trips so much easier. It's certainly not for in town use but on the highway it's excellent. I drove a Kia EV6 and it's adaptive cruise was a whole new level of smart. It saw the cars next to you and when someone was passing, but moved in front of you, it didn't slam the breaks. I'll admit that is a downside of the Pacificas version.
My style of driving it didn’t help
I wanted it to. I drove 240 miles in a day on the interstate

GiddyUp’21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander (2nd car while waiting 4 Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For what it's worth, the backdoor link showed I was moved to "In Production" as of late last week with zero movement since order. I just called Ford support and gave them my dealer order number to see if they had any other info and he gave me my VIN# and a build date of Sept. 12th!
Just spoke with Ford Support. My order is Balanced Out as of today which “he said” means I’m definitely not making the cut for the 2022 model year. 🤦🏻‍♂️

July 17, 2020 reservation. 26 months waiting as of this week so what’s a few more? 🤬

Thank you for the amazing customer experience @FordMotorCompany

Last edited:

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here we go again . . .

Lucy w Football.gif
Yep...I hope this schedule is as good as all the others I've seen in the last few months. Cause if it is
I should get ready to have my truck delivered in Oct/Nov of 2024!!

Montducati

Raptor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-350, 2020 BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Excuse me for being ignorant; however, what does this all mean for someone who’s order was confirmed on June 27th of this year? Does this mean that I made the 2022 build year or does it mean I‘ll be pushed into 2023?

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine is scheduled for 9/19 build!! What are the odds I actually get it? two door badlands.
Congrats! Weird though right? So they are scheduling possibly the weeks of 9/19 and 9/26, even though it looked like they skipped those two weeks?

Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was looking forward to it on the Bronco - my partner's Lincoln has it and it works pretty well.
I have it on my Lincoln Nautilus and our Ford Expedition. I can’t imagine ordering a vehicle without it. Works well.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just spoke with Ford Support. My order is Balanced Out as of today which “he said” means I’m definitely not making the cut for the 2022 model year. 🤦🏻‍♂️

July 17, 2022 reservation. 26 months waiting as of this week so what’s a few more? 🤬

Thank you for the amazing customer experience @FordMotorCompany
26 weeks? You’ve got a ways to go.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If you have a VIN, assuming that it isn't destroyed at the factory or in transit, the odds are as close to 100% as is reasonably possible.
It could stolen and put in an AR-15 guarded lot …. /S

Aonesteve

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Crew Cab 4x4 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't know why you all feel adaptive cruise is so bad in the Bronco, mine works really well, maybe I am getting different results.

I just got my playing cards, so I think that we all know that I won't be getting a 2022 WildTrak. Thanks for the playing cards, Ford probably thinks that almost makes up for putting allocation ahead of reservation... LOL 😂
Got my cards too. I ordered through a small dealer who sells 99 percent trucks and SUVs. After 2 plus yrs waiting for a 2dr Outerbanks squash with the high trim and tow 2.7 and hard top I am just stubborn enough to continue waiting. My 90 Tracker LSI is still doing the job.
Sponsored