First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Its a running joke about how its the kiss of death regarding getting scheduled for production.

I got the email too. :cautious:
Ok thanks, you sorta scared the crap out of me. Supposedly mine is built and waiting release from the factory to go on a train to Chicago then Portland. Who knows how long that may take. Just a little leery at this point. On a side note how did some members manage to get a photo of their Bronco on the assembly line?

Holiday

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok thanks, you sorta scared the crap out of me. Supposedly mine is built and waiting release from the factory to go on a train to Chicago then Portland. Who knows how long that may take. Just a little leery at this point. On a side note how did some members manage to get a photo of their Bronco on the assembly line?
Ford emails it to you. Mine came a couple days before the Bronco arrived to my dealer, three weeks after it was built. Some owners never get one, so it's kind of a crapshoot.

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

DOOMED!!! Got the dreaded "Reserve your spot at Bronco Off-Roadeo!" at 7:03 this morning.
I got the off roadeo email
The playing cards too
But I’m also previewing!!!

Last edited:

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco ⏰ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (8/15) For Production Build Weeks 10/3 Through 10/31 the-avengers-marvel

Nevermind, I got the Off Rodeo email too.

Saw4Fire

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Guess my order is going to be converted to a MY2023...

Elliott

Black Diamond
First Name
Elliott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is there a standard period of time from the scheduling date (8/15 in this case) to when people generally receive emails that their broncos have actually been scheduled. Like is it the same day? Within 5 days? No one has any idea?

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Another week, another model year with no vin. On the bright side the first two agonizingly stupid model years are complete, so now we can look forward to more disappointment in 2023.
True! But damn those interest rate hikes! Thank you FORD! (NOT)!

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is there a standard period of time from the scheduling date (8/15 in this case) to when people generally receive emails that their broncos have actually been scheduled. Like is it the same day? Within 5 days? No one has any idea?
No standard time, I'd suggest contacting Ford chat to get that info. I got my scheduled email from Ford 2 weeks after I found out from Chat that I had been scheduled.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
True! But damn those interest rate hikes! Thank you FORD! (NOT)!
Just be glad that they announced that there was 0% inflation last month. 😂 😂 😂 😂

Seriously, increased interest rates are going to be hard on everyone.

Tosha801

Black Diamond
First Name
Tosha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Must be nice to get communication from your dealer
My dealer will not be upfront about anything. They keep telling me they have thousands of orders and don’t know their allocation but that they are the biggest dealership in the state so that where I want my order to be. 🤦

ArrickSports

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy HHR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you know if you were Unscheduled Clean beforehand? They told me a month ago I was clean but now I'm wondering if they have changed it since then.
I was just told that I was unscheduled clean today. Was told that they would be scheduling through August 29 and that there was a chance. This was one of the few Ford people I have spoken with that seemed to know what he was talking about. Still, I did get the Off-Rodeo email this morning so it may be all for naught.

MamaD

Badlands
First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 IH Scout 80, 48 Ford Coupe, 2014 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was just told that I was unscheduled clean today. Was told that they would be scheduling through August 29 and that there was a chance. This was one of the few Ford people I have spoken with that seemed to know what he was talking about. Still, I did get the Off-Rodeo email this morning so it may be all for naught.
I was told the same thing when I called this morning.

Hopkinsforestry

Badlands
First Name
Paula
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 & jeep Grand Cherokee lorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called ford today and let’s just say I wasn’t nice this time. Again, unscheduled clean so ready to be built. Waiting two years and just saw a person get same exact build in half the time. I asked them why they don’t build mine and after he mumbled around about stupid shit, I pretty much forced him to tell me it’s allocations. We all know that.
However, if you don’t get scheduled/vin by mid September, you’re gonna be converting to a 23. They know how many they can make between mid September to early November.
I’m planning on at least a 23……
You are correct, it is ALL about allocations. If I knew that when I ordered I might have gone with a larger dealership. I Just contacted mine today, they have 2 allocations for this weeks build schedule. I have a priority code of 15, so the chances of me getting a build date are VERY slim. Also they have several reservationist that have a priority code of 99. They are waiting for the MY23, so if I am pushed some of them may get put in front of me if their reservation was sooner. That frustrates me, if they wanted to wait then I should not be pushed because of it.
Sponsored