Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hang strong for those that didn’t get pulled this week. Sounds like Ford isn’t quite done with the 22s. Hopefully more last chance Cyber Orange folks get pulled.

RobL2112

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Saw folks getting scheduled today so decided to check the back door, and low and behold....
Reserved 4/2021. OBX/2.7/SAS/Lux/Tow ... of course state inspection on my F-150 is due at the end of October...!

Ford Bronco ⏰ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (8/22) For Production Build Weeks 10/3 Through 10/17 Screenshot 2022-09-01 230222

tboettcher14

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got a build date for October 10th! Verified by ford chat!🙌🙌

Ford Bronco ⏰ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (8/22) For Production Build Weeks 10/3 Through 10/17 Screenshot 2022-09-01 230222
This is the EXACT build spec I ordered in October of 2021. Still not scheduled. WTF???

MamaD

Badlands
First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 IH Scout 80, 48 Ford Coupe, 2014 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

tboettcher14

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, I tried the "chat" thing again today, like so many times before, and this time the response was different.

Rachel: I appreciate your patience. I see that the vehicle is in order processing. The vehicle is scheduled for the week of October 17, 2022 and the VIN is  1FMEE5D(....)​

I am still very skeptical about this "scheduled" date, but I suppose it is good to have been provided a VIN?

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So, I tried the "chat" thing again today, like so many times before, and this time the response was different.

Rachel: I appreciate your patience. I see that the vehicle is in order processing. The vehicle is scheduled for the week of October 17, 2022 and the VIN is  1FMEE5D(....)​

I am still very skeptical about this "scheduled" date, but I suppose it is good to have been provided a VIN?
I got the same on chat yesterday, I'm not skeptical though. 🤷‍♂️

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes, the build date may be bumped some, but getting a VIN is a great thing, since it guarantees you a MY22, as VIN's are year specific.

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base

I got the same thing, a vin and a build week from the Ford Customer Service Rep!!!!

Squidma

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Spoke to my salesman Thursday and he advised I’ve been picked up for a build. Today he provided VIN and build is scheduled for week of 10/17.

4 door BL, hard top, 2.3 manual, eruption green, lux package, Sasquatch. Order placed March 2022.

Sponsored

slycat67

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'86 Westy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

2 new pops on my dealer’s site this morning, but neither are mine. Too afraid to go to back door link. 🫣😫😩🥺😭 I won’t mind a 23 but communication of some kind would be appreciated. Radio silence from dealer after email last week. I reach out every 6 months, not every week…so it is particularly frustrating being ignored. Especially if I have to reorder. Clusterf*ck!!
same. Exact same. My dealer (Capo Ford) knows nothing and as such has nothing to share

slycat67

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'86 Westy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford says a lot of things but they do nothing to help you enforce it with your dealer

Many dealers will pretend that you're nuts - Price Protection ? ?
my dealer put it in writing so I feel kind of reassured, assuming I don’t go to MY24or25

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I un 99d my order and took one of my dealerships priority codes for a chance at a Area 51 Wildtrak.....looks like no dice for me. I sure the max build with Hoss 3.0 didn't help
Finally got my build week of 10/10 so guess I'm back on for a 2022 lol.
Ford Bronco ⏰ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (8/22) For Production Build Weeks 10/3 Through 10/17 Order page

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

So Monday I changed from CO to VB figuring I would be re-ordering for 2023 anyways. Well just checked with Ford Chat and I have movement!

Ford Bronco ⏰ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (8/22) For Production Build Weeks 10/3 Through 10/17 Order page
You can change your color back to CO up until you get a window sticker (usually the week before the build)
Sponsored