Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

2+ years and nadda. I feel like i got on some kind of Ford blacklist. On to trying/waiting for a 3rd consecutive model year.
Sponsored

Bronco Buster Wayne

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
But with the updated Backdoor link it doesn’t show if your scheduled or not, it only indicates if your truck is in production
Can you explain to me about this back door link? What it is/how to use it please?

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you explain to me about this back door link? What it is/how to use it please?
It's just a couple pages back in this thread...

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=XXXXXXXX

The X's must be replaced by your reservation number. If you did not make a reservation and only placed an order, you cannot use the link.

From what I've gathered, only those with reservations are aware of their scheduling. It's possible others will find out via email tomorrow or Saturday.

Has anyone received an email yet?

Luna13s

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please post your I got scheduled emails! I’m hoping for (expecting?) a heavy volume week of scheduling like we have’’t seen since April! 🤞
Dealer texted me my vin and build week of 9/12 today. My account and the back door tracker doesn’t show any different though. Been waiting so long for this that I was almost in disbelief. Fully loaded badlands 2.7 hardtop no tow, my dealer is a small dealer out here in west Texas.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Didn't see that many folks post in the thread of seeing theirs get scheduled.

Sponsored

sda3

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No access to back door link but I got an email from my dealer with a vin and a build week of 9/12. Walk in, no res. 10/22/21. OBX/4dr/MIC/LUX/2.7/TOW/Advanced4x4

JAM

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any word on what Granger’s allocation was this week?

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just go to ford.com, log in, click on "my reservations and orders in the drop down menu, click your reservation and You're in the "backdoor".
That only works for some people, my "reservations and orders" still shows "ordering with dealer" and no other information. The "back door" link shows that it is shipped with a VIN.

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dealer texted me my vin and build week of 9/12 today. My account and the back door tracker doesn’t show any different though. Been waiting so long for this that I was almost in disbelief. Fully loaded badlands 2.7 hardtop no tow, my dealer is a small dealer out here in west Texas.
If you have your order number and your VIN try the Ordertrack app.

Thread '🔎 Bronco Ordertrack App -- Thank you!' https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/🔎-bronco-ordertrack-app-thank-you.41193/

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's just a couple pages back in this thread...

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=XXXXXXXX

The X's must be replaced by your reservation number. If you did not make a reservation and only placed an order, you cannot use the link.

From what I've gathered, only those with reservations are aware of their scheduling. It's possible others will find out via email tomorrow or Saturday.

Has anyone received an email yet?
Emails probably won't be sent out for at least two weeks. Those of us on the 8/29 build week found entries in the Backdoor tracker on July 21st. Emails weren't sent out until August 5th.

However, if you have an order at a dealer without a reservation, you could contact your dealer to see if you were scheduled. They would have the same information as the backdoor tracker.

Sponsored

Djveks22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
Emails probably won't be sent out for at least two weeks. Those of us on the 8/29 build week found entries in the Backdoor tracker on July 21st. Emails weren't sent out until August 5th.

However, if you have an order at a dealer without a reservation, you could contact your dealer to see if you were scheduled. They would have the same information as the backdoor tracker.
The dealer has more info than the Ford chat ?

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Thanks for the info. I will say, the 8/22 and 8/29 weeks were a little different. They never appeared on these scheduling sheets that post every week. It might be that things were finalized last week and that’s when they sent the emails. Usually when they state specific weeks they are scheduling to, people get emails that week on Friday or Saturday.

Perhaps things have changed. I guess we’ll know more tomorrow afternoon or Saturday. You’re right though, people with orders could always call the dealer.

TP1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Also have a order in with a dealer out there. Open to sharing which one? Sewell?

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The dealer has more info than the Ford chat ?
They have access to the same information based on VIN. The dealer has more info if you never placed a reservation.

If you don't have a reservation (eight digit number) and/or don't have a VIN then Ford Chat is going to be of zero help. The dealer would use the four character order code (can be alphanumeric) they assigned to the WBDO order they placed on your behalf to find your data. Since you aren't a dealer, I don't think that Ford Chat would give out that data even if they could access it.
Sponsored