First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
First post long time forum reader. Waited all day to check the backdoor link as I knew I would be useless at work IF I got the golden ticket. Like so many I expected to be disappointed as my build has all of the deadly sins. WT, 2-door 2.7, LUX, Sasquatch and tow package and I ordered from a small dealer before we all knew about allocations. Order date 2/25/21.

I think I scared my whole family when it came up scheduled for production build week 9/12! Congrats to everyone who got scheduled this week and I hope everyone waiting gets a golden ticket soon.
Ford Bronco ⏰ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (8/8) For Production Build Week 9/5 and 9/12 DF90CC27-3EC8-42A4-8FEB-CCA94341F186
Sponsored

labattbluebronco

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 bronco, 18 silverado, 11 taurus, 01 wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The Backdoor link for my reservation changed from place order in progress to place order completed. I texted my salesman and asked if my order status in his system changed. He called me shortly thereafter and said I still show unscheduled clean. Are those with build dates seeing this information on the Backdoor link?

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Backdoor link won’t work on desk top🤬

MamaD

Badlands
First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 IH Scout 80, 48 Ford Coupe, 2014 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Backdoor link for my reservation changed from place order in progress to place order completed. I texted my salesman and asked if my order status in his system changed. He called me shortly thereafter and said I still show unscheduled clean. Are those with build dates seeing this information on the Backdoor link?
I think there was just a change in verbiage on the website. Mine changed from "In Progress" to "Completed" a few weeks ago and I wasn't scheduled today. The waiting continues.

Sponsored

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think there was just a change in verbiage on the website. Mine changed from "In Progress" to "Completed" a few weeks ago and I wasn't scheduled today. The waiting continues.
Yeah just a change in the website to give you false hope that @Ford Motor Company was actually getting somewhere. Kind of like the hang yourself hammock. I knew it would be another typical month of builds of orders after mine getting pulled using the “constrained” parts they don’t have to build mine. Good to finally see more early orders and Wildtraks getting pulled though.
One of these months Ford will finally build the last Ford my family will ever own.

New2This

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I checked the backdoor link 8/11 and now it shows scheduled for 9/5!!!! Very Excited but also a little pissed I missed MY2023 after almost 2 years of waiting.

Reservation: 12/24/2020
Order: February/2021 (black diamond)
Re-ordered: October 2021 (updated to Badlands)

Badlands/Cactus Gray/ SAS/Lux/MIC/2.7

Update:
forgot to add, no email from ford, no contact from dealer. this system is fucked

Last edited:

Luna13s

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also have a order in with a dealer out there. Open to sharing which one? Sewell?
It’s Stanley ford, I bought my 19 raptor from them which they took good care of me so it was natural to go back to them. September 2020 reservation and my order was in and has been the same since march of 2021.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Awesome. Looks like my order. When did you order?
Congratulations to all who got their “Golden Ticket” pulled. Hopefully everyone gets their order soon.
i received a build date today!
Ford Bronco ⏰ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (8/8) For Production Build Week 9/5 and 9/12 62DA3751-6262-47F6-98C3-F83F93BE651E

TP1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s Stanley ford, I bought my 19 raptor from them which they took good care of me so it was natural to go back to them. September 2020 reservation and my order was in and has been the same since march of 2021.
Good deal, thanks for the info. Seems like all of the dealers around west Texas are too small to have high allocation numbers. Kind of bummed.

Sponsored

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
First post long time forum reader. Waited all day to check the backdoor link as I knew I would be useless at work IF I got the golden ticket. Like so many I expected to be disappointed as my build has all of the deadly sins. WT, 2-door 2.7, LUX, Sasquatch and tow package and I ordered from a small dealer before we all knew about allocations. Order date 2/25/21.

I think I scared my whole family when it came up scheduled for production build week 9/12! Congrats to everyone who got scheduled this week and I hope everyone waiting gets a golden ticket soon.
Ford Bronco ⏰ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (8/8) For Production Build Week 9/5 and 9/12 62DA3751-6262-47F6-98C3-F83F93BE651E
Congrats, happy for you, I was hoping more people would be picked.

Ginephre

Badlands
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was shocked to check the back door link on Thurs and see that I was scheduled! No email, no communication from dealer here in billings MT. I called Ford to confirm 9/12 build date. Reserved on Black Friday 2020- 2dr BL/SAS/2.7/Lux/Oxford white

Now to decide on accessories…

Dpeatj04

Outer Banks
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks like it's a run on the Wild Track builds. Any idea on the Outer Banks will be built.

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you don't have a reservation (eight digit number) and/or don't have a VIN then Ford Chat is going to be of zero help. The dealer would use the four character order code (can be alphanumeric) they assigned to the WBDO order they placed on your behalf to find your data. Since you aren't a dealer, I don't think that Ford Chat would give out that data even if they could access it.
Ford Chat can tell you if you are scheduled if you provide your order and sales codes, and they will provide you with a build week and VIN if you are.
Sponsored